Holiday advice???

little-e

I'm a week into Cambridge ss+ getting on really well, being weighed tomorrow but have a holiday booked end of June and wondering how I go about coming off the plan/ coming back on? Thanks xx

I'm in exact same situation I'm just in week 2 and go away mid June I'm terrified of not fitting into my clothes half way through my holiday lol. I'm thinking about introducing meals every night 2 weeks before I go dunno if this is wise but worth a try won't be such a shock to be body when I go away I will try to be good but drinking will be my problem lol xxx

Hi I'm on wk 8 and have stuck 100% to SS, going on holiday next week and have to admit really worried about it, I want to take sachets with me but other half has said no way, had a chat with my consultant yesterday and she advised to stick to protein, I'm going half board so I'm thinking egg for breakfast and chicken for dinner, I'm sneaking 7 bars in my case and will eat that in the toilet for lunch LOL.. I'm worried about getting back into the plan when I get back tho, not accounting for holiday gain I'll have 10lb to go to reach goal so I just keep telling myself it would b nuts to balls it up now. You will b the same after your first weigh in, by the time u get to your holiday you will have lost so much your b on such a high it won't seem as scary as it does now :)) ..

I think it wouldn't be too hard to find things to eat if you're going half board at a hotel. They usually have lots of salads and meats etc, just stay away from the chips! I find I always eat this sort of stuff on holiday anyway because it's too hot to eat stodgy meals. And make sure you do lots of swimming or something for exercise and you'll be fine :)

i'm in the same boat too, been worried about gaining weight so much i've been racking my brains thinking of how i was going to limit my weight gain abroad! initially i was going to stick to just protein based foods but now i;ve decided to take 2 shakes per day (buying travel kettle tomorrow!) and have whatever i want for a main meal in the night, mainly something with more protein than carbs, that way i'm not depriving myself but i'm sticking to the diet halfway at least!

Back