Holiday Countdown

Happy Holidays

Gold Member
Hi all, I know we're in the middle of the holiday season, but I also know many of us on here have holidays planned in the next few days/weeks/months, so it will make me happy writing down how long it is until my hols, anyone else want to join me:D

20 days - 25th Wedding Anniversary weekend in Kidderminster
52 days - Bratislava (which will include geocaching)
96 days - Florida Keys (more geocaching)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS:D

Hi,
57 days till Gibralter :-D belated 25th wedding aniversary
20 days till skipton :-D walking in Bolton Abbey

Last edited:
*Emsie* said:
Where in France are you going?

About 15 miles from Bayeux, mum has booked a gite for us all to stay in, it's my first time abroad since having my son over 12 years ago :) and my first time abroad with my fiancé :) we're taking 2 cars over so we're not too cramped lol.

How about you?? Where abouts are you off to??

Happy Holidays said:
I'm just thinking to keep me in the holiday spirit, please can you all let me know how your holiday went. Holidays are my favourite hobby, I love the planning, holidaying, photos.................................:D

I came back from majorca a week ago,wall to wall sunshine had a lovely relaxing time by the pool and nice meals.lost 2lb as well B-) son and nephew diving into the sea!!!:)

ForumRunner_20120807_184047.jpg

About 15 miles from Bayeux, mum has booked a gite for us all to stay in, it's my first time abroad since having my son over 12 years ago :) and my first time abroad with my fiancé :) we're taking 2 cars over so we're not too cramped lol.

How about you?? Where abouts are you off to??

Sounds lovely we are going to Manigod near the Alps/la Clusaz its our first time abroad and courtesy o parents who we are going with too :)

A few years ago we went to France on a Sun holiday & took the train there, I remember thinking how beautiful it looked & how flat, we both love cycling & I remember thinking we'd have to go back again sometime & do some cycling, well we haven't & seeing as next years holidays are already planned - but not booked, it could be a while before we get back.

It's such a beautiful place, you'll both have a fab time, & think about the cheap wine:D

I came back from majorca a week ago,wall to wall sunshine had a lovely relaxing time by the pool and nice meals.lost 2lb as well B-) son and nephew diving into the sea!!!:)

View attachment 59351

What a lovely photo, just what holidays with kids are made of:D

I wish i was still counting down to our holidays but we are home now and had an amazing 2 weeks. Had a huge weight gain when we got back but it was worth it. Best place ever it was our third year going. Already looking forward to next year xx

ForumRunner_20120807_220512.jpg

Oh it is,we stayed in Cala d'or
My youngest nephew (6) is planning to go nxt year for 6 weeks!!!!! I wish ;-)

I love Cala d'Or its so relaxed with beautiful little beaches. We found it perfect for us we love the place and the people xx

*Emsie* said:
We are going there for a week and then onto Disneyland Paris for 3 nights

Our next door neighbours are off to Disney today lol. Hope you have a fab time!!!!

4 more sleeps for me :) best get packing lol

audfen said:
I love Cala d'Or its so relaxed with beautiful little beaches. We found it perfect for us we love the place and the people xx

Definately,when I have a big win on the lottery I am buying a villa,just going to knock in the door and say "how much for cash!!"

acc said:
Definately,when I have a big win on the lottery I am buying a villa,just going to knock in the door and say "how much for cash!!"[/QUOTE

How amazing would that be oh id love to own a villa there its just amazing there. What part were u in we were in Cala Gran each time we love the beach there xxx

Back