holiday help please

shazza2971

Well half way through my Hols and good intentions are slowly going out the window. The question is should I be good from now on. Or finish my Hols and sort myself out when I get home?

shazza2971 said:
Well half way through my Hols and good intentions are slowly going out the window. The question is should I be good from now on. Or finish my Hols and sort myself out when I get home?

Do u mean hols as in the holiday frm work or ur a actually on holiday?? If u dnt think u can do it I wouldnt force urself til u feel ready cos u will jus give up even more. I think its healthy to have a break now and then. Do u have long left?? If not, just enjoy yourself and set urself a fresh start goal!
Good luck x

xkimmyx
15lbs gone - 70lbs to go :D
xSoon2bLilMrsSlimx

How long are your hols?
I find it so hard to stay on track when i am on holiday, so much so i dont even try, i enjoy my hol and then get back on it when i get back. Its probably not the best way but it works for me......(though fitting in to my work trousers can be hard...lol)

Well only got 1 day left so not too much damage left to cause lol

well back from hols have put 5.5lbs on. Hopefully it will be down to maybe just 2lb on for my weigh in wednesday. Least I can go and buy some nice salads and fruit today. need to detox also ;-)

Some of that might be fluid retention from travelling too hon, won't take you long to shift it keep yourself hydrated :)

I like that answer, I can at least hope it goes quick

Well not long now to see how much damage I have got left to shift from my Hols. Fingers crossed and any other bits I can cross

So pleased to hav

Have lost half a pound. Back to eating healthy :)

Back