Holiday Help!!

Nicii

Is on fire
Hi guys ,

Im off to an all inclusive holiday for a long weekend,
How do i introduce my self back to food and booze with out gorging or getting to wasted???

And not putting on to much weight,
Im scared as i have done so weel but also done want to ruin my Holiday being a wet blanket,
Any help out there

X Nic

Hi Nicii, I don't know what I would actually do in this situation but i would attempt to stick to low carb food and drink shorts and diet coke and fingers crossed it would be more of a damage limitation rather than trying to diet whilst on holiday!! Whenever i've been AI there's usually a load of variety (obviously it depends on the hotel) lovely salad selections and meats to choose from, it's just keeping away from the bread rolls and variety of deserts on offer that's the key.
i've already told my hubby next hols will have to be self-catering ha ha...he's not convinced so far!!
Good luck and have a great holiday!
xx

In the same boat, I am off to Ireland for a long weekend for my hubby's 40th with a load of friends - I am taking my tetra's with me, all 10 of them so I can make my weekend easier. I know that people will be moaning about my no eating policy but I have to do this for me. Will be hard though.
Have a nice weekend whatever you have to do.

Hello, I just recently went on an all inclusive but as it was a week I decided not to stick to SS at all. I came off the diet a couple of days before by having some carby meals to ensure I would be out of ketosis - especially as I know how dangerous drinking is while in ketosis. I enjoyed myself, put on a total of 5lb (although 3 of that was when I came back home!) and now I have lost all that weight plus more.

It's up to you really but my decision was due to the fact that I had paid for all inclusive and wanted to enjoy that, then get back on track when I got home.

Good luck x

brill thanks think i will get out of ketosis, i am very very strong willed so i will be staright back on it the minute i get back,

Back