Holiday

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Whitey, 17 July 2009 Social URL.

1. Whitey

Whitey Full Member

Well I'm back a day early from hols in Cornwall as all it has done is rain, rain and rain again and sitting in a caravan with two kids is no fun. BUT I have weighed mysellf and according to my scales I have lost 2lb :D I am so pleased as I have not cheated once I've avoided cream teas, pasty's and fudge mmmmmm and I only ate out once and that was a curry and I only had chick tika and boiled rice so it can be done I didnt think I could do it so bring it on. I will wait till Thursday for my official weigh in. :clap:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

Start Weight:
    22st0lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st7lb(11.36%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World - Green Days only.
    Congratulations for being so good and losing weight, I'm so sorry your weather wasn't too good though, well done. X

4. Coffeepot03

Coffeepot03 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st4lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(13.5%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    Well done for keeping to plan and not pigging out. You should be delighted with a 2 lb loss after holiday.

5. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    Well done for being so focused, shame about the weather though xx

6. Iris

Iris Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Lost(%):
    7st11lb(47.39%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting (also known as relentless self-denial)
    That is seriously impressive. How on earth did you resist the fudge? HOW?! I can never go past the fudge when I'm down there.

Well done on showing more gumption than I could!

7. Edwin

Edwin Silver Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    The weather has bean pants pants pants. We have come back from Devon today - thought about coming home early as totally agree 2 kids in the rain in a caravan is no fun but we stuck it out.
    I won't check my gain until tomorow morning but I'm quite sure it will be a gain and not a loss like you. That's fab well done. Major willpower to avoid all the goodies down there!
    I've been on and of plan for a while but I'm back on 100% from Monday (no food in the house to make it tomorrow!).

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.