Holiday

Whitey

Well I'm back a day early from hols in Cornwall as all it has done is rain, rain and rain again and sitting in a caravan with two kids is no fun. BUT I have weighed mysellf and according to my scales I have lost 2lb :D I am so pleased as I have not cheated once I've avoided cream teas, pasty's and fudge mmmmmm and I only ate out once and that was a curry and I only had chick tika and boiled rice so it can be done I didnt think I could do it so bring it on. I will wait till Thursday for my official weigh in. :clap:

Congratulations for being so good and losing weight, I'm so sorry your weather wasn't too good though, well done. X

Well done for keeping to plan and not pigging out. You should be delighted with a 2 lb loss after holiday.

Well done for being so focused, shame about the weather though xx

That is seriously impressive. How on earth did you resist the fudge? HOW?! I can never go past the fudge when I'm down there.

Well done on showing more gumption than I could!

The weather has bean pants pants pants. We have come back from Devon today - thought about coming home early as totally agree 2 kids in the rain in a caravan is no fun but we stuck it out.
I won't check my gain until tomorow morning but I'm quite sure it will be a gain and not a loss like you. That's fab well done. Major willpower to avoid all the goodies down there!
I've been on and of plan for a while but I'm back on 100% from Monday (no food in the house to make it tomorrow!).

Back