Holly's EE food diary- Newbie- advice appreciated!!

holz_eb

Hi Everyone,

I started SW thursday last week and have my first weigh in tomorrow!!!! I've done SW before and loved it but did the usual and stopped going and then stopped following the plan, but I'm back!! and so far 100% motivated. This is my first time using the forum, and so far have found it so helpful and motivating, think it might be the key to my success. I will start my food diary tomorrow and hope to get some advice and chit chat from all you wonderful slimmers!!

Thank you in advance

Holly xxxxx :)

Lost 3lbs in my first week WI! Not too bad. Now this week is going to be very tough. Got A thai meal in the evening and drinks, and a BBQ on saturday and drinks. So............my plan is to try to have free and superfree foods during the day, not having any syns, then enjoy the thai, but not going to have drinks, just diet coke or water, then saturday, I will stick to SW at the BBQ as there will be lots of free foods there, and have drinks saturday night. Hopefully it wont be too awful next week!!!!!

Wish me luck!!

Right after I had a horrendous weekend with a friends' 30th birthday celebrations including a thai meal, BBQ and drinks.Oooooooooooooopppppppsss!!!!! So back on it 100% from yesterday!

Was on a late shift so had quite a random mix of food but still SW:

B: Melon, Cherries and strawberries.

L: Wholemeal roll (HexB) with 6 laughing cow extra light (HexA) and ham, Salt and vinegar skips (4syns), watermelon, Tesco chicken and vegetable sushi (2.5syns)

D: Uncle Ben's express thai sweet chilli rice (2 syns), steam fresh vegetables, flame grilled sliced chicken, watermelon.

S: coffee cake (1/3 of a slice so 5syns)

So total of 13.5 syns

Back