HOM16 Weight loss Diary!!!!!!!

hom16

I decided to start lipotrim a week ago because i finally realised that i was FAT:cry:. I had always been in denial about my weight because i never had a big belly until about a month ago when i noticed that i had a pouch hanging off my abdomen.

I saw lipotrim advertised at my local pharmacy, walked in and started on the same day:D

Day 1-3 were sooo hard
Day 4-6 much much better

I am on day 7 today and cannot wait till my weigh in 2moro morning, i really hope i can do this dieting thing for the last time ever.

Love the forum and thank you all for keeping me going.:family2:

Good luck with tomorrow's weighing!

thank you!! for some reason i am sooooo hungry today and i really want to give up:(

Noooooooooooooo! don't do it, keep strong think about your goals, write them down, have a bath, watch a film, clean, decorate, look at dresses you want to be able to wear, do anything but eat... you are doing so well, keep it up

:cry::cry:eek:oooookayy! im trying to resist the temptation.... thanks for the encouragement guys. i just wanted sumtn to chew on..... arghhhhhhh :( :(

Gonna try and hold out till weigh in and see if i can continue or swap onto a low carb low calorie diet.

just so you know, i couldn't wait to start my ticker off so i weighed myself at the pharmacy on day 4. will update the ticker 2moro.

im having my 1st weigh in tomorrow too :) excited!! it has been hard :cry:im hoping come tomorrow when i see how much ive lost it will encourage me to carry on x
goodluck, let us know how u get on :family2:

:family2:Good luck with 2moro lucie... thank God i finally have a weigh in partner, i might just stick to this diet after all.

Lets see what 2moro says then.:family2:

:Dwhoot whoot! just had my weigh in today and 10lbs gone...

Congratulations - you should be soo pleased !! :innocent0002:

Good luck for this forthcoming week ...

Congratulations, its brilliant isn't it? don't get me wrong its hard but it is brilliant ! You should be both chuffed and proud x

thank u so much guys!

Hom well done!

How are you getting on Hom after weigh in day?

Back