Home Alone...OMG...Dangerous!!

lwtblb

Silver Member
Was left on my own for the night last night as DP & DD were away for the night, so I thought I'd have a night off plan!!!

How dangerous is that...LOL!!!

Decided to have the night off cooking aswell, so I went to my local Tesco Met in search of idea's....came out with luxury lasagne for two & a huge bag of minstrels, thought I'd just have a few BIG MISTAKE.

Yes you've guessed it I scoffed the lot...felt really sick after & couldn't sleep...concequently I've felt really dreadful today...that'll teach me.

Atleast I now know that I can't do that kind of thing any more....a year ago I would've probably been able to eat more without any bad effects. Will definately think twice about doing the same in the future...LOL!!!!!!!

Funny how you change isn't it?
Iknow that if I go as a treat to my fav. burger rest. I can't eat all the chips, and I syn them too!

Freeze lady!!!! put the lasagne down and step away from the minstrals......LOL

OMG if I was on my own I would have needed to phone the emergency services I had to by pass my little ones three easter eggs and choccy cake every time I went to the kitchen...LOL

Phil X

Freeze lady!!!! put the lasagne down and step away from the minstrals......LOL

OMG if I was on my own I would have needed to phone the emergency services I had to by pass my little ones three easter eggs and choccy cake every time I went to the kitchen...LOL

Phil X
LOL..too late it as last night!!! Won't be doing that again in a hurry though!!

I know exactly what you mean. I DAREN'T try and be 'naughty' otherwise I'm lost for days!
LOL...Hi Sue how are you? haven't spoken to you for weeks...mind you I haven't been online very much over the last few weeks!! Still WII Fitting...I seem to have ground to a halt on that...really must make an effort to do something!!

I've learnt that the hard way I can not have just one bite, I just lose control and start shoving things in, lol! Get back on plan and dont dwell on it but learn from it :).

I had what I call me first 'flexi treat' for lunch on Monday after W.I

it was SF chicken and fries! I know we are allowed to go flexi now and again. But I felt soooo guilty. I am a recovered Bulimic, so even though I knew I was gonna get straight back on track (have marked it on my diary as 'flexi' like that makes a difference lol), I still felt rotten for eating it. Plus, all that food cooked in oil made me feel like crap too!

My fat food days are ruined!lol

I hope you get back on plan easily. This thread made me giggle lol

I had what I call me first 'flexi treat' for lunch on Monday after W.I

it was SF chicken and fries! I know we are allowed to go flexi now and again. But I felt soooo guilty. I am a recovered Bulimic, so even though I knew I was gonna get straight back on track (have marked it on my diary as 'flexi' like that makes a difference lol), I still felt rotten for eating it. Plus, all that food cooked in oil made me feel like crap too!

My fat food days are ruined!lol

I hope you get back on plan easily. This thread made me giggle lol
LOL....Yes the thread was only ever meant to give everyone a giggle!!....by the way I feel much better today!!

Well it worked! lol

I am glad you feel better today chick xxx

Back