Home from holidays

skinnyone0

Hi everyone hope you are all well ...I am home from Wales where we all had a fab time, and the weather was great, I did manage to stay on my diet and today was weighed and I had lost 10lbs, I am thrilled and my daughter was so impressed she is signing up for lipotrim as she is now 7lbs heavier than me..

Wow skinny well done !! A huge loss an a great holiday it doesnt get better than that ! xx

Wow thats determination skinny!!! Fair play to you! And what a fab weight liss!!! Amazing. Well done. Xx

Fantastic love, well done :)

thats amazing :) congratulations to you, you must be so proud of yourself xxxx

Fantastic loss!! I also went on holiday for a week. Did a refeed the week before so I cold eat (didnt have the detemination as you did so salute!). But happy to say I stuck to a low carb intake and I didnt put on any weight after coming back :)

Well done, what a good loss and on your holiday!! :)
Emma x

Thank you for all your support....it is really so encouraging on here if you do feel down..Today I put on my size 14 jeans and later on I had to nip to the loo and I was in such a rush I undid my belt and thought I had undone my jeans as well which I hadnt I had pulled them down without undoing the button or the zip, guess I must be going down to size 12s... Its things like this that make me stick to this diet..Plus I feel wonderfull ....Keep up the good work lots of luck Linda

Back