• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Home from holidays

Hi everyone hope you are all well ...I am home from Wales where we all had a fab time, and the weather was great, I did manage to stay on my diet and today was weighed and I had lost 10lbs, I am thrilled and my daughter was so impressed she is signing up for lipotrim as she is now 7lbs heavier than me..

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

differentusername

Getting married in July!!
Wow thats determination skinny!!! Fair play to you! And what a fab weight liss!!! Amazing. Well done. Xx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Fantastic love, well done :)

Fantastic loss!! I also went on holiday for a week. Did a refeed the week before so I cold eat (didnt have the detemination as you did so salute!). But happy to say I stuck to a low carb intake and I didnt put on any weight after coming back :)

Thank you for all your support....it is really so encouraging on here if you do feel down..Today I put on my size 14 jeans and later on I had to nip to the loo and I was in such a rush I undid my belt and thought I had undone my jeans as well which I hadnt I had pulled them down without undoing the button or the zip, guess I must be going down to size 12s... Its things like this that make me stick to this diet..Plus I feel wonderfull ....Keep up the good work lots of luck Linda