Home scales that weigh in 1/2lb??

I have some digital scales that were pretty cheap and decent from Argos. Like, for example, they go to the nearest oz (10st 7lb 3oz)

They are a brand called 'Salter' think they were about £10-£15 from Argos. Only problem I found was that they weighed slightly heavier than my old scales but I guess different scales give you a different reading x

I've got WW Glass Precision LED Scales. They are bout £20 from Argos but have to say they are excellent. They weigh in to a 1/4 of a lb so 13st 4 1/4 lbs for example. However, i always round down hehe :D x

My scales are Weight Watcher ones, they were expensive when I bought them 3 years ago but they are really good, they weigh in ½lb and ¼lbs too, hope this helps.

i have them and they are spot on, and look funky tooo :)

I've got WW Glass Precision LED Scales. They are bout £20 from Argos but have to say they are excellent. They weigh in to a 1/4 of a lb so 13st 4 1/4 lbs for example. However, i always round down hehe :D x

I have these and they're ACE! The day of my first weigh in I weighed self on them and hurried to the group to see what the difference is. Basically, if I add on a lb to what my home scales say - it's pretty much the SW group weight. I only weigh self once mid-week at the same time as class to see how the week is panning out.

Bargain for the price!

I also have these and they weigh the same as class!

I've also got those scales (from Argos!) and they are very good... look stylish as well!

Lol i only bought them cos i thought they'd look good in my new flat...i'm so shallow :D x

WORD OF CAUTION!!!

I meant to say in my last post - try to leave these in one place and one place only - the variation I had when I moved mine an inch sideways was 2lbs!!! I don't know why I did this test (I was messing about with them)- but always keep in same spot ;-)

Attachments

• 244554lqb5be0b16.gif
    244554lqb5be0b16.gif
    3.5 KB · Views: 31
you can have it too now :)

Back