Homemade Smoothie - Pro Points?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Ikin29, 15 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Ikin29

Ikin29 Member

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st2lb(0.94%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I am thinking of making myself a lovely fresh smoothie.

I was wondering if I use frozen berries (strawberries, raspberries etc) and a banana will these still be classed as 0 Pro point?

So the only thing I would need to point is the skimmed milk and *possibly* a scoop of ice cream - (AHEM :angeldevil:)!!!!

Not sure what to do know as lovin the thought of it but dont want to blow it if blended fruit is pointed?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Itscarole

Itscarole Member

Hi, I'm an online user and also use the iPhone WW app and there is a WW recipe on the app for a fruit smoothie which is basically 200g strawberries (I used frozen raspberries) 1 banana and 150ml fat free yogurt all zapped together. That came out at 2 pro points which must be the yogurt. Btw it was great, so enjoy!

4. Littlemizz

Littlemizz Full Member

Diet:
    WW Pro Points
    I would zero point frozen fruit

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.