Homemade Vegetable Crisp Syns Help Please!

Angelkitty

Hi all.
My Boyfriend has just made some veg crisps.

He has peeled parsnips, carrots and potatoes with a potato peeler, put them on an oven tray, sprayed them with a bit of Fry Light and sprinkled salt on them and put them in the oven.

Before I eat them I just wanted to make sure that it is free for me to try a few?

Thanks.

I'll probably be shouted at lol but I wouldn't syn them, some say that if you make crisps out of potatoes then you should as you could eat more than if it was left as a 'potato', but tbh in my eyes if you take one large jacket spud, and make it into crisps and just eat that amount, then it shouldn't make any difference (waits for things to get heated lol) xx

Actually most vegetables are a superfree food and can be eaten any way any time as long as they are not fried. So try using just superfree vegetables like butternut squash, beetroot and carrots. Potatoes and parsnips are not superfree so best avoided eaten this way x

lol. Thanks. He hasn't used much potato anyway lol. He has mainly just used the peelings from the veg we will be having for tea later.

woop woop!! x

Back