honesty is the best policy to get success...

What a fantastic way of looking at things. I've never done treat night on WI either, if I want something that badly I just save up my syns. I always want a good start to the week, not to be recovering all week from 'binge night'.

Glad your first week has gone so well, onwards and downwards!! Xxx

Popping by to subscribe!! Excellent news on your first week and some lovely recipes ... Wouldn't mind trying that kfc chicken / Turkey you mentioned!

Keep up the great work :)

Sent from my HTC One mini using MiniMins.com mobile app

Thanks everyone.

I'm afraid to say I had a bit of a tough night and ended up eating way more syns that I should but I know where I went wrong. I had hardly eaten anything all day and so when cooling dinner was picking, then watching telly was picking. Could have been a lot worse but was disappointed in myself. Anyway a line drawn, I'm more organised today and have a proper lunch ready and I will aim to stick at 10 syns a day for the rest of the week.

Breakfast - sw quiche and fruit
Lunch- sausage casserole (3)
Dinner - turkey chilli and rice.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Don't worry about it! What sort of things do you pick at? Maybe we can help you think of similar things but lower syns!

Hello...sorry did not reply on here sooner I have not been well and mainly lurking in my main diary. Didn't go to Wi as I was poorly, ended up in hospital the next day but am out now. I have to stick to soft foods whilst I wait for an endoscopy so I'm going to have to blend things and make soups. Having an a choice will be easy enough but not sure about bs so just going to do my best and hopefully at wi on Tuesday will be an ok loss :)

Been forgetting to update this! Have been on plan and making foods I can cope with whilst feeling poorly and am very happy that I got my 1st award tonight.

I'm hating my group though, their Facebook page is not inspiring just people moaning about gaining and pictures of pizza and cake! And at group lots of the same people keep gaining and then saying they don't eat enough it really is driving me bonkers! Did say I think it could be more motivating if people were positive but I think I just upset them. May not stay to group next week and worse comes to worse will switch groups but there is not many round here on days and times I don't work. Thinking of emailing the consultant but doubt it would do much good.

Anyway I'm still doing it and feeling good and like I have lost and take up less space which is good :)

Hoping for 2lb this week

Hi! Main thing is you're still going and keeping up with it all. Have you considered maybe just doing it from home / online? I find support on here second to any I got in group :)

I thought I'd mention it too - i noticed you seem to have some digestion problems. Have you ever looked at Forever Living Products? My mother has IBS and swears by one of their Aloe Vera drinks. She says it works better than her medication.

I'm currently trying to find out though the effect of the products on sw. May have to syn them.

Anyway, keep going and good luck :)

Hiya thanks will look in to them :) I have terrible trouble with my tummy and bowels it's actually driving me mad! Already had gallbladder removed but now in process of some other tests. I'm willing to try anything at the moment especially as I ended up in hospital 2 weeks ago because I was so swollen and in pain. As for group I think the Wi does keep me focused but do want to work towards being better independently :)

Anyway had an ok day, not great but ok. Tomorrow is hubby's birthday so planned good food but will have a small but of cake.

Back