Honey Bee's Weight Loss Diary

I'm on a roll today! At work I've resisted....hotdogs and chips and mince pies (my faves) with cream!

Well done!
I really love mince pies with icing on the top!:drool:....those are my worst temptation this time of year!....could quite happily eat them til i felt sick LOL

Well done!
I really love mince pies with icing on the top!:drool:....those are my worst temptation this time of year!....could quite happily eat them til i felt sick LOL

Same ere lol warmed mince pies with cream yum yum lol so hate this time of year for all the yummy unhealthy food lol

Kinda worth falling off the wagon for haha. This time of year is really going to test us but I've decided to just do what I'm going to do and deal with it, Slimming World will still be here after Christmas ;)

Kinda worth falling off the wagon for haha. This time of year is really going to test us but I've decided to just do what I'm going to do and deal with it, Slimming World will still be here after Christmas ;)

I slightly fell off this morning x come to community centre and had a fry up totally not within syns so hoping i do have a loss. I been good rest of week and will limit what i have later x

I don't think it will, good luck for weigh in tomorrow

Food for yesterday

Breakfast
Porridge

Lunch
Tuna and pasta- 2 syns for mayo

Tea
Cod mash and veg

Snacks- 3 Pringles.... Not sure how many syns that would be!

Per 25g portion which is about 8/9 pringles it's 6.5 syns so for 3 I would go with 2.5 syns for 3 of them. Good luck for weigh in today, I'm a Thursday weigher from now on too as changing to the Thursday class but not going today as only got weighed on Tuesday x

Per 25g portion which is about 8/9 pringles it's 6.5 syns so for 3 I would go with 2.5 syns for 3 of them. Good luck for weigh in today, I'm a Thursday weigher from now on too as changing to the Thursday class but not going today as only got weighed on Tuesday x

Yaay welcome to the Thursday club ha

Thank you :) Should be a nice loss on my next weigh in as got an extra day and also weigh in is in the morning (I weigh 2lbs less in mornings than evenings)

Back