Honey Bee's Weight Loss Diary

That's fantastic, well done :D

I've been sooo naughty over the weekend boohoo!!

I ate a full big whole nut bar without checking the syns and when I looked afterwards it's 1.5 syns per tiny square!!!

Then I had a kfc with chips and everything!

Then today I had a roast dinner which doesn't sound too bad but I had butter in my carrot and swede mash and fat on my roasties!!

Now I feel awful :(

Well you can either say 'that was awesome and I enjoyed every bit, now it's time to get back on track' or you can worry about it and it will make no difference whatsoever. These days are always going to happen now and then, just keep going, tomorrow is a brand new day xx P.S. I'm so jealous, I looooove KFC and Whole Nut x

I've been sooo naughty over the weekend boohoo!!

I ate a full big whole nut bar without checking the syns and when I looked afterwards it's 1.5 syns per tiny square!!!

Then I had a kfc with chips and everything!

Then today I had a roast dinner which doesn't sound too bad but I had butter in my carrot and swede mash and fat on my roasties!!

Now I feel awful :(

Dont worry too much xx just draw a line under it and start afresh xx ive been on/off since friday lol had some buffet food and beer friday, didnt eat much yesterday but had fishcakes & chips for tea then today stayed on plan till dinnertime then ended up having some of my sons birthday cake :( hoping i pull it back by thursday but at least if i have a gain i know why lol x

Well you can either say 'that was awesome and I enjoyed every bit, now it's time to get back on track' or you can worry about it and it will make no difference whatsoever. These days are always going to happen now and then, just keep going, tomorrow is a brand new day xx P.S. I'm so jealous, I looooove KFC and Whole Nut x

My thoughts exactly xx i seem to feel off it at moment but agree its best not to dwell on it x

Thanks girls. I did enjoy it.....I loveeee kfc! I didn't have anything else to eat because I was so stuffed after it! I've not been to the gun either because I've had a bit of a cold and felt rubbish. But like you say no point worrying now

Thanks girls. I did enjoy it.....I loveeee kfc! I didn't have anything else to eat because I was so stuffed after it! I've not been to the gun either because I've had a bit of a cold and felt rubbish. But like you say no point worrying now

Nah tomorrow is another day :) xx on a giddy note, we have a yellow warning out for snow tonight lol

Oooh I Soo want snow!!

Yep tomorrow is another day....I'm sat here saying that eating an old box of chocolates I found in the cupboard!

Oooh I Soo want snow!!

Yep tomorrow is another day....I'm sat here saying that eating an old box of chocolates I found in the cupboard!

Lol me too so i can sing to my daughter.... Do u wanna build a snowman lol xx oh bless u, i muat admit the naughty food is tempting me a minute lol

I've got choc covered gingerbread, Maltesers, Minstrels, shortbread and mint aero fudge all beckoning me :sign0009: I've used my syns up today so can't even have a wee taste

I've got choc covered gingerbread, Maltesers, Minstrels, shortbread and mint aero fudge all beckoning me :sign0009: I've used my syns up today so can't even have a wee taste

Oh I wouldn't be able to resist! I was considering braving the cold and going for chocolate until I found the old box of chocs and thought these will do!

I've gone over my syns so trying to resist. I'm starting a new group on Tuesday morning, will feel like a knob if I gain on my first session there! x

Back