Honey I'm home...

Heva2015

I'm sneaking back in, head down, hoping noone notices.:wave_cry:

I was a member her a while back and I was on Cambridge but I was never particularly dedicated to the cause, the idea was there, I loved the idea of being thin but not the effort it would take.

I'm back and going on Cambridge, not SS but the one with a bit of food (is it 810?). The kick in the pants this time was my very good friend dying of cancer. He was a big fundraiser and I really want to continue his good work by doing a charity horse trek but the stables won't allow me to ride until I get down to 13 stone and I need to learn to ride to do the trek...you get the picture.
I wanted to get on here and introduce myself and also keep a diary with the hope of helping others and being able to write that I am at target this time next year.

Welcome back love!!! And you have a wonderful goal to aim towards! I will look forward to reading your diary, and us giving each other encouragement xxx

So...I'm now 11 hours in and all is well. Got to work at 10.30, by 11.00 was craving my usual nutrigrain bar and cherry coke but made a hot chocolate using half a packet which was fairly yummy. Managed to survive screaming customers and bossy, er, bosses and at 1pm went to sample the delights of apple and cinnamon porridge. This was an experience...mixed it up as instructed and whacked it in the microwave. Within 10 seconds the microwave was covered in gloop...so I scooped up as much as possible and sat down to sample this. It was the most disgusting thing I have ever eaten! Gloopy, salty wallpaper paste is the best way I can describe it. Yuck! Anyway, made it to 6pm when I had the other half of my shake and made it home at 7 in one piece.
I've just had some chicken and cabbage stir fried in a tiny shake of soy sauce and pepper...really, really yummy. I've still got another shake to go yet and I've managed 2.5 litres of water so I'm feeling quite proud of myself.

Back