• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Honeymoon Inspiration

xvickix

Weightloss here I come!
S: 11st2lb C: 11st2lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 24.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hiya all :D

Getting married next year and am starting to think about honeymoon destinations. It will probably only be for a week so dont know if it would be a better idea to go somewhere closer to home rather than a long haul. Prob looking at all inclusive in a nice hotel.....

Any ideas??

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Just Peachy

Slowly But Surely
S: 15st10lb C: 12st13lb G: 11st6lb Loss: 2st11lb(17.73%)
I always said mine would be in Greece, not sure why. Just looks magical to me. I love the language, the food, the culture. Not sure about the people exactly but the ones I've met have been lovely.

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Kervansaray Lara Hotel, Lara Beach, Turkey. HIGHLY reccomend it.

Only a few hours on the plane, me and my friend went for a week AI and its amazing.

CrazyBrit

Silver Member
S: 21st6lb C: 21st6lb G: 14st4lb BMI: 41.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I can confirm that doing a long-haul holiday for only one week is a killer. You don't really adjust to the timezone out there, then you don't really adjust when you get back either. I ended up spending about three weeks in a semi-comatose fugue state after one week in Tokyo last year.

What kind of thing would the pair of you enjoy? Do you want a beach destination, a culture one, one with history and museums, or a quiet resort away from the hubbub? Sunshine, or ice?

S: 23st9lb C: 23st9lb G: 13st8lb BMI: 51.8 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
we were gonna go to thailand, hua hin and bangkok but it just wasnt for us!

settled on a week in barcelona