honk if you were 100% today

honky donky for yesterday!

06_honk.gif

I can't honk for yesterday as I caved and ate a blue ribband biscuit :break_diet: 99 calories but worth every one. I have been having terrible cravings for a couple of days but this morning I feel a lot better and more in control so hopefully am back on the better side of it.
Bren xx
Is that a BMI under 30 I see before me !!! well done Quak.

Keep it up duckfriend

TT

Yes it is TT - and if I had lost a teeny bit more this week I could have been celebrating both being in the 9's and having 100lbs off - but it was not to be, my body had other ideas. Anyway, small blip over and enjoyed and now hopefully back on track, fingers crossed.
Bren xx

no honk for me yest, hubby came home last nite 4hrs early we hadnt seen him from sun with a lovely chinese just as i was putting the oven on so i did eat the chicken chow mein that was bought for me. not going to say it was rotten and lie it was delish but back on track now and i did politely explain that was really lovely of him but in future he can just bring in for himself and kids hopefully he will listen although it is the first time he has ever done it and now probably the last lol x

HONK HONK HONK HONK,

first four days out of the way....day five today...hope to honk again later.

Shaz x

Honk and its Friday!

honk.jpg

I'm running out of original honks lol!

That was for yesterday, tentative one for today too, going OK so far, but I am not doing Stagg chilli for the OH again til I am at goal :mad: I'm not a great lover of processed food normally but would have to admit to a soft spot for that and it so nearly got me last night...........:(

OOPS - no honk for me, 6 liquorice allsorts ambushed me last night :rolleyes: but then I walked the dog for an hour so not feeling too atrocious about it.

Honk

My first HONK! Seeing as it is only for Day 1 it would have been really rather rubbish if I hadn't been able to honk!

Honk.....for yesterday...only two more to complete my first week.

Shaz x

Ha, I have to withdraw yesterday's honk, I succumbed to a swedish meatball (well 3 actually) :eek:

So he's not having those again either...........:rolleyes: :D

I am being rubbish this week which is very unusual for me, so have decided to have a bit of food with the packs for a few days just so I don't binge and blow it all to hell and back. No honking for me then, just need to get my head back in gear.
Bren xx

Dezzie and St Ives big, big congratulations, well done !

Yams, him and his nasty eating habit will have to go !!! I sometimes go up and have a scented bath whilst the eating is happening,[ especially if it's something I know is a weakness] leaving instructions for all the evidence to be destroyed before I come down. Maybe this could help. The picking can become a bit of a slippery slope, and I ain't no mountain climber more of an avalanche surfer.

Little Quak, what you gonna do then girlfriend ? I reckon you need three days 100% to get you back in your groove and cruising on to your goal. Are you giving yourself quality alone time to think about things? Try looking back at your old photos to remind yourself where you came from and how the way you do things now makes you feel compared with how you felt then. It's hard when you've had a break and when you've achieved so much already. Take care, relax,and take it pack to pack.Wishing you all the best. Hope this helps but I know you know all the tricks.

HONK...for yesterday...day six...only today left to go to complete my first week.
I will really have to try and keep busy today.

Honk Honk for yesterday which was Day 2 :clap: xXx

Back