honk if you were 100% today

HONK....Just completed day 2...I thought that was bad, did I mention I work in a fast food institute, on day 3 now....jesus had the worse hungar pains before, even a cig and a painkiller wouldn't stop that one...so had to have my shake early. Feeling ok now thou!

AzzA

very well done all you newbies

Azza
don't feel too bad about adding say half a packet of soup of shake
must be so hard working where you do...
but do try drinking some water & promise yourself when you do, that you will allow yourself to eat in, say half an hour

and then funnily enough, you will probably find that you can go without in half an hour

thirst & hunger pangs are the same-our bodies are not sophisticated enough to really know the difference

when you are thirsty-you have already gone over to being dehydrated- fact !

Good luck!

Hey,

Thanks Magggie, I do try to aim for 2-3 Litres of water a day, I brought a water bottle which holds exactly 1 litre, so I know where I am up to each day. I defo did it on the first day and today (I reakon I've done about four today) but when ya at work it's hard to try and drink that amount plus with all the extra toilet trips needed as well.

O well day 3 nearly over now, looking forward to the soup and ready for day 4! Really looking forward to day 7 when I can weigh myself and can see all this hard work pay off.

AzzA

honking! day 2 down, had a nasty nasty headache all day today & a mega craving for (skip this if you're influenced by food words lol) penne pasta tossed in olive oil with some warm sunblushed tomatoes! oh my brain is mean to me! that's my comfort/fav food. boo, brain, boo! hoping tommorow is easier :)

HONK,

and still got my bar to eat.....knew keeping busy was the answer lol.

Well done to all the other newbies.

Shaz x

Well done to all you honkers.

Let me add my little honk too.:)

Love Myr xxx

And goodnight fellow exanteans.
Bed beckons me away.

HONK for my sister,

my wonderful sis started the same time as me....she has lost a complete stone in a week.
She does not have a pc....so think i will do a tracker for her under mine.
Well done to my sis Kerry :clap::happy036: xxx

Honking for the weekend - despite the severe provocation of my friend who is the Muffin Queen of Manchester trying several new recipes!

Congratulations to all the honkers - hope you see great results.:D

Despite having to force down the dreaded 'Pink Soup' and I am happy to Honk x

Honk!

Honk
xx

Pink soup is better with any or all of the following - chilli flakes, Tabasco, basil, extra water, freshly ground black pepper. Am particularly fond of tabasco.

In a few weeks when you get diet fatigue and start to look at the LL forum for their unofficial recipes, pink soup makes excellent soup 'crisps'.

In other news, 24 hours after last eating something that I really shouldn't (to top off a long weekend of it), I am now registering ketones again.

So Honk. :)

Did you have a good weekend Miss Demeanour?

Honk from me.

Well done Kerry.
It amazes me how the first weeks can be so unpredictable. Some people drop a stone just like that. I just about managed 12lb in 15 days and then stalled for a couple after that.

Love Myr xxx

HONK HONK.....on day four today....really good day today, no hungar pains, feeling great, no tiredness or anything....could this be the long awaited ketosis?? I even resisted all the left over food after work as well. Should get my strips soon so can't wait to test!!!

AzzA

Back