honk if you were 100% today

Honk for yesterday and today I am now back on the 3 packs/day - yay! - I am seriously very excited about this!:p

Yam - great to read your post and the positive thinking your back to now.

Definetly onwards and downwards!:D

Well done all you honkers!!

I can also do a big HOOOONNNNKK for day one. Yay!

Good to hear from you above Yams, very very good, I have been angsting about what to reply , and in my head I had written several pages of stuff [ narrow escape for the forum huh!]but instead of the usual reams of boring stuff about not acting on our unreliable emotions etc etc, because it was you and I know that you are your own best counsel and really don't need any advice from anyone else, what I was tempted to say was just this....DO NOT GIVE UP !!!

Yam - it is brilliant that a nibble has stayed at a nibble - that shows true willpower you know!!! It is something I am working on myself in preparation for the return to food when it comes. Stopping at one of anything is hard and a real achievement.
Bren xx

Well done on all you Honkers, am very proud of you xx

Honk for day 2 :)

Honk for today - Day 7....that is my first week. Weigh in tomorrow morning !

Congrats to all you other 'honkers' x

honky donky for yesterday!

Its someones birthday in the office today and so the usual cakes will be brought in but I feel in a very strong mood so I know I shall resist - well maybe I shall see what cakes are brought in 1st, lol - just kidding!

Honk for yesterday, day 3! I think yesterday was the worst so far for feeling spaced out, ended up in a meeting that over-ran and I ran out of water... it went on til 2pm and I felt sick with hunger by the time I got out, but had a chocolate shake straight away and was fine. Today I am feeling loads better, not hungry at all so far :)

Well done Millux for not cheating!

And honk for day 4 :)

I am heading for a honk today which I am proud of myself for, half a bar to go with a cup of coffee about 9pm and I will be done for the day.
Had a nice couple of days with food but need to bear in mind I still have a way to go and will try and do 100% for the next couple of days too.
Bren xx

day 5 honk!!

Honk for day 24. not cheated yet.

Back