honk if you were 100% today

Honk - am back in the game after the final 'weekend off' of the set. The events have now been and gone, E@s!er is cancelled, and* it's a solid nearly-5-weeks to the next event.

* Apart from a possible lunch at a conference in a couple of weeks. If it looks nice. Last year's veggie offering was cr@p, so I may well take a bar and not sully the diet on rubbish food...

HONK! day 1 over with. yay! I know its only 8.30pm but Im off to bed with a good book! x

Well done for day 1 Karen!

Honk for day 6

Honk, just about to make a brew and have the other half of my bar and a second 100% day is in the bag.
Bren xx

HONK today has been a struggle as ive put my back out and all I want is ice cream :character00264:

Well done for day 1 Karen!

Honk for day 6

Thanks! Counting down the hours of this first week... Well done for your day 6! first weigh-in looming for you.. exciting! good luck x

honky donky for me yesterday! Had a soup for lunch as I seem to have loads more soups than bars because of my failed attempts in the early days to do the diet 100%

honk-a-donk for day 7 - weigh in tomorrow, I'm excited!

I love this thread, it's great at the end of the day to see everyone checking in!

HONK!

day 2 done and dusted. havent had 3rd pack yet so i am going to grab a shake and bugger off to bed. Im dead busy until Friday so hope I stay as distracted as I have been thus far :D

looking forward to hearing your results shuffler!

i have to add... i love the packs Ive had so far. tried both flavour bars, thai soup, veg soup, banana shake and am about to have a strawberry shake. it all tastes fab.

Honk for day 8.

Was hard today. surrounded by yummy food in the office. Aaargh.

Honk, although it has been massively hard today for some reason, I know there has been a combination of head hunger and actual hunger but I really wanted to Honk tonight again so somehow have got through it and resisted all temptation, even while cooking dinner for the OH, made her a spag bol which is one of my favourites..................
Bren xx

HONK. day 3 done. nearly half way to weigh-in! I still have a pack to have as well... yeehaww!

Back