honk if you were 100% today

HONK! day 4 done and Im off to bed. only had the minimum 2 litres today and cannot face anymore liquid tho but food/pack-wise, im a good girl :)

Honk for day 9, despite takeaway pizza situation and stomach pain!

On the verge

:sigh:HI,

I am a newie reading all your fab logs og weightloss. I have scanned the net for the best diets and have popped a lot of pills but realise this is not safe. I have my credit card itching to purchase and would like your views on the best. I have approx 2-3 stone to loose, have tried ww sw and rosemary but have come to the conclusion i can't yet trust myself and my willpower won't stand to incorporating normal food. help!

Um, some of us have replied on your other thread. It being a bank hol, we may be busy doing something else and you may not get replies within the hour!

However no-one can help you with your willpower, but you. If you really want to achieve something, willpower doesn't really come into it. :)

honk. day 5 done but has totally sucked! tomorrow will be fab tho

... and stomach pain!

try ranitidine, and a nice warm cup of some sort of peppermint/green/something tea. Try to get boots/Lloyds/Chemists' own, don't pay the extra for having 'Zantac' stamped on the side of the box.

Honk for yesterday that is 14/14 days...yay..and am now 1st stone lighter x

Not good Mrs R-we will all say "have you drunk enough water???"
Do you drink coffee/Tea? caffeine?
I find the caffeine helps with the headaches & have at least a pint first thing !
then drink a pint of water too

If you take painkillers, maybe take just the one tablet first, then another later if that doesn't work-I do this as I think that there is not as much in my stomach & I don't want to add to complications with stomach rottage sue to painkillers!
Get enough sleep too if you can-i am finding I am much more tired since starting this diet

We also say
"it gets better as the weeks go on"

(bet you are thinking ARGH by now Eh?)

Miss R - Well one for sticking it out despite headache/hunger!
St Ives - woohoo!! A whole stone!!
Miss D - I found peppermint tea really helped, or anything warm really. No pain in the tum yester day or today so far so hopefully that's it. Next time I will be buying some ranitidine though, as the pain was not pleasant and made me feel very sick!

Honk for day 10/10 (Sorry St Ives, have stolen your 'day - out of -' method! I like it!)

Honk! My first two stone gone as of today.:D And I went out last night and had people really notice for the first time, which was very cool.

Congratulations to everyone for their successes. Miss R - I find some very gentle yoga can be good. Feel better soon.

Not good Mrs R-we will all say "have you drunk enough water???"

Well my post was for yesterday and no I didn't drink ANY water as we went out for the day and didn't want toilet stops all the time.
I drank two pints before bed and two this morning and today I feel positively euphoric!
Lesson learnt :)

Miss D - I found peppermint tea really helped, or anything warm really. No pain in the tum yester day or today so far so hopefully that's it. Next time I will be buying some ranitidine though, as the pain was not pleasant and made me feel very sick!

If it was anything like mine, I had it on and off in the first three weeks, and put it down to the stomach acid still churning but having nothing else to work on. (I sometimes have acid issues anyway, diet or no.)

Anyway, it cleared up after a while, I can only assume after 2-3 weeks my insides got used to not being fed...

Back