honk if you were 100% today

Cheers Miss D - good to know it's 'normal'!

Honk for day 11/11

Honk for today 16/16 (counted my days wrong yesterday!)

Shuffler - no probs. Helps to keep me focused x

Honk for day 6

honk 12/12

Honk for the whole weekend - even though I cooked. The OH was missing my cooking. Had a freak week, but it means the numbers are pretty-much back on track. :)

Explained to the OH about 1/2 an hour ago that I'm now back to what I roughly was when we met 6 years ago - give or take, I have a vague idea what I was then. (At worst, have been nearly 2 1/2 st more than this).

He said he didn't really notice the gain, blessim.

Last edited:
he's a most excellent chap Miss D :)

He is :). And he's not the sort to 'just say that' out of tact, either. I don't mean this in a bad way, but he doesn't think on his feet fast enough to make something up on the spot. But it does mean he's an honest, straight-up kinda chap, and you know what you get...

Honk-shu! I've been asleep all week and now constipated - still no worries the weight is coming off and that's all I care about.

Honk :) Have been to the gym Saturday and today - it's amazing how much easier everything is when you're two stone lighter.:D

Honk! 13/13

Honk for the Easter holidays that is 18/18 days now. Better think about ordering my next pack!

Honk

Honk :flirt2:

Wow, you're so nearly there Jessie. :D

Honk again. And for whatever days I missed. Hit another personal milestone today, so was pleased.

0511-0810-0315-3345_Cartoon_Clown_Honking_a_Horn_clipart_image.jpg

Back