honk if you were 100% today

Honk 25/25 days. Add a meal week starting on Friday.....nervous!

Honk bloody Honk!

Brill news quak
how you feeling?

I was wondering if you would be back and stop quavering on the brink

so close, just remember that
you have come soooooo far, and are so close

Brill news quak
how you feeling?

I was wondering if you would be back and stop quavering on the brink

so close, just remember that
you have come soooooo far, and are so close

Feeling pretty rubbish all things considered. I have eaten far too many carbs this weekend and drunk far too much alcohol and I am truly cheesed off with being told not to lose any more. I have put 2lbs back on from my surprise loss last week and am not at all surprised with that. grrrrrr. sorry for the rant but needed to get it off my chest. I am going to see the doc in the next week or so and get her opinion on my state of health these days in an effort to placate the other half and her worries. She also wants to lose weight but hates cooking and could not cope with this sort of diet so I am faced with sorting out some sort of SW plan for her, and probably cooking it too. am really p*ssed off about the 2lbs though. :cry:

Honk, and I can't believe I'm honking.

I was due to sign contracts for a new flat on Thursday and move on Sunday - found out yesterday that it had fallen through. I still can't quite believe I went out for an hour and a half walk by the river, came back and drank jasmine tea and ate a bar. Feels like the invasion of the body snatchers! But I'm rather proud.:angel09:

HONK for me today...and hopefully for remainder of the diet, had a few mishaps recently and kicking myself!!! But I am feeling motivated now!!

HHHHOOONK!

HONK HONK HONK
day 5 and 100%
looking forward to weigh in on Friday
had a sneaky weigh this morning and was shocked as already lost 10lb:rolleyes:

I know some of that is water but wow am i happy :D

honk xx

:character00182:

Honk Honk

Back