honk if you were 100% today

HONK, I'm feeling so proud of myself. Should be able to get a full week in, can't wait.

Honk!

Well done Gina, so pleased for you!!!

I have been good today, packs done apart from half a bar, plus a pear and an apple, not sure if I want a yoghurt tonight or not.

Miss D, today I put my wedding/engagements rings back on for first time in months, but on my middle finger as they now fit there rather than the correct one, but at least I can wear them now which is good.
I will get them resized at some point when I am finished losing.

B xx

Honk!

Quak,one of my aims is to get my wedding and engagement rings on at the same time. I havent been able to wear them for months now and it breaks my heart.

99% honk for mr today. I was MADE to have a spoonful of the savoury rice my son made at school today!

For assorted reasons I'm having a minor rest from the spacefood until after the bank hol.

Normal service shall be resumed shortly. :D

Just remember peeps - it's not a competition, and you're all winners. :cool:

Honk, after a fairly edible weekend, too much cheese consumed I fear. Tomorrow we are off for a spa day which looks like including lunch so no honking tomorrow but hopefully lots of gym time, swimming and covering each other in mud to balance the food out.
Not sure if there will be any loss this week. Hey ho.
B xx

Miss D, today I put my wedding/engagements rings back on for first time in months, but on my middle finger as they now fit there rather than the correct one, but at least I can wear them now which is good.
I will get them resized at some point when I am finished losing.

B xx

Wicked.

We ordered our wedding rings yesterday while in Brum. There I was umming and arring about ring sizing last week, but the morning I actually rocked into a proper jewellers shop it was a really rather warm day, and my attempted protestations that 'my engagement ring didn't actually fit properly therefore the wedding ring won't either' made me sound a bit deluded...

Oh well, there'll be plenty of time to sort the sizing out... :rolleyes:

Honk for today and all of the days that I have forgotten to honk.....yet to go 'off piste' although I did have a dream about a bag of monkey nuts! x

Good for you miss d
you have done so well so far
that's not to be discounted in any way

On another note
my sig.... Hint hint
\/
\/

Honk. 3 more weeks to go. Getting dangerously fed up with it!

Honk although my tummy really didn't like the veg soup this evening and has been protesting very loudly ever since!

Shuffler - really hope that you can keep at it. I am only being spurred on by a holiday at the end of May where I am going to have to get into a swimming pool with my 2 little ones!

Thanks St Ives! I have a weekend away at the end of May so I will just concentrate on that! x

Well done Maggie, :D

I was hoping to become a member of the 3 stone club this week too but for some reason the scales will not budge this week :confused::cry:
On Sunday evening it actually looked like I had put 4lbs on :eek:
I was so p***ed off I was very very close to doing all sorts of damage with going 'offhonk'
I managed to convince myself that due to the sudden rise in temperature here in the sunny south and the possibility that I had not compensated by drinking even more water that it was a case of fluid retention :rolleyes:.

Anyway honk honk :p

Love Myr xxx

Have forgotten to honk so here's a BIG ONE for every day so far this week :)

Back