honk if you were 100% today

YAY Miss D - nice to see you back - am only a visitor in here these days due to now being an Atkins/low carb follower for my maintenance. Not quite got to goal yet, still working on it, albeit slowly.
Bren xx

Hello stranger abstemious bore here ;D big time

such fun
great to see Quak on here - you at your original goal now??

such a good lot of newbies, all ready & raring to go, as we were

Its nothing special
Belive me, if I can do it, you can too

Not quite Maggie - but there is no rush for me now, not feeling the pressure so much since I hit the 25 bmi, had a lovely weekend and I know I have put on a small amount so not weighing this week as I don't want to cast a shadow over my weekend in any way. I am back 100% on my plan since Monday so should show a loss next Tuesday with a bit of luck. Like I say, no rush now, just enjoying being slim :D

Hey Miss D - Welcome Back and glad you are all moved in x

Hi StIves :D

I'm BMI 24.6 ( I know, but that 0.6 bmi losss :D )
I want to be 21 BMI- slap bang in the middle, but its getting close.... 20lbs to go....

Hey Maggie - Great minds and all that......My goal was to loose 3 stone but I think (not that I am there...just yet!) that I want to add another 5lbs onto that so that I, like you say, get well into the 'normal' BMI range rather than being at the top of it x

HONK! I just love honking lol

Honk a honka honk a tonk a BONK opps
I blame Isis.. I love honking too
100% honk worthy so far from the start.. only a few days .. but still HONK!

HONKY HONKY HONKING all day long! lol....I am proud to be starting a honking cult short lol

YAY Miss D - nice to see you back - am only a visitor in here these days due to now being an Atkins/low carb follower for my maintenance. Not quite got to goal yet, still working on it, albeit slowly.
Bren xx

Wotcha Bren - lovely to see you too.

Hope you are well x

And thanks to the other lovely peeps who welcomed me back, too. x

Honk hoonkk! first week done and seven full honks. A honk a day ;) .. shame its not the other hehe
xx

well thank you very much Mr Markanderl!
I am rather smug and pleased with myself, in between the reminding myself to glug more water ... you guys are the ones that have helped to keep me going
xx

I did a little jig on the scales! That is your fault.. I blame you for encouraging me to have a sneaky obsession with my scales again hehe

Well done to all Honkity honkers! and here's looking to another full seven days of honks for us all :grouphugg:

xx

HONK for any time I have missed! HONKY and proud!!!:8855:

Off to a ghost hunt, so honking early lol....HONK!

liking the honking idea well thought up lol. im afraid i can;t honk today had 4 bon bons then told myself off and left them, so not too bad, hopefully i will be honking 2moro. something to look forward to a good honk lol:8855::8855::8855:

Back