Hooray!

Supermummy, how did you get on with your first day? Dd you find it okay?

Barwers, congratulations on your loss! To have any kind of loss on a "cheat week" is brilliant in my book so well done - and doubly well done for getting straight back on it! Did any friends comment on your amazing weight loss? :) xxx

"Only" a 3lb loss for me this week but I'm on my period (sorry for the TMI) so I don't mind too much. I can feel that menstrual bloat in me!

Hi ladies,

Really need some help. Have fallen off the wagon the past week and really want to get back on it....desperately!!!! But my focus seems to have shifted. HELP!!!! Thanks.

Hols xxx

Barwers,

They say its really hard to get back on after a blip or coming off plan as your body fights it.
you did amazingly well having lost even after your wedding weekend. So give up now. You have come this far already. We are all going to have times like this and it is hard, but stay on track and you can have that meal you want soon!
are you on Ss or Ss plus? Perhaps you could switch between the two? My consultant says its perfectly ok to do that if you feel it helps.

Just re read my post,and it appears I am telling you to give up now?! Great adviser I am not...this darn touch screen predictive typing.....grrrr.

Are you still reading the forums Holly? Left you a message in my diary xx Hope you're feeling more positive now, message me if you want my email/phone no. you're not far from me I'll come and kick you up the butt if you like (as long as you kick mine back please, I'm off plan too!!)

Back