hope to be slim for the last time!!

Good Morning Wendy :) How are u this morning? X

Good Morning Wendy :) How are u this morning? X

Morning hun,yeah im fine getting there :) looking forward to next weekend starting friday with my grandaughter 1st birthday with a tea party and out in the evening with family for a meal to celebrate her birthday, and than hubby taking me to cardiff on sat till monday late afternoon as got to be back in time to go to tgi Fridays to celebrate my daughter in laws 21st birthday so think my diets going to go out the window.hows you hun Hows your sunday going? Xx

Morning hun,yeah im fine getting there :) looking forward to next weekend starting friday with my grandaughter 1st birthday with a tea party and out in the evening with family for a meal to celebrate her birthday, and than hubby taking me to cardiff on sat till monday late afternoon as got to be back in time to go to tgi Fridays to celebrate my daughter in laws 21st birthday so think my diets going to go out the window.hows you hun Hows your sunday going? Xx

Wow! Your Weekend sounds super busy, lots of yummy sounding food too I expect :) My Sunday is ok, I've prepped dinner, done the ironing and need to make a start on some mammoth list writing! X

Wow! Your Weekend sounds super busy, lots of yummy sounding food too I expect :) My Sunday is ok, I've prepped dinner, done the ironing and need to make a start on some mammoth list writing! X

Yeah tell me about it im looking forward to it but im not because I'll be eating so much stuff, I will have to try and be good somewhere, friday night is at the pub and im having tie chicken curry and it says under 600 cals so wont need to use my weeklies for that but think I'll need the weeklies for the rest of the weekend xx

Yeah tell me about it im looking forward to it but im not because I'll be eating so much stuff, I will have to try and be good somewhere, friday night is at the pub and im having tie chicken curry and it says under 600 cals so wont need to use my weeklies for that but think I'll need the weeklies for the rest of the weekend xx

More IS More ;-) Is it another Hungry Horse Pub? X

More IS More ;-) Is it another Hungry Horse Pub? X

No its a spirit pub and apart from salad and this curry the rest of it is high in pp. Im hoping my hubby dont decide for us to go to a indian restaurant on sat night im going to try and get him to go nando and than ive only got sunday night and Im hoping to be good as tgi fridays mon night and I know thats mega high in pp xx

subscribed :)
just caught up on ur diary n wowzer well done u!!!!! uv had some amazing losses :)
look fab in ur pics too hun
loving the boots ive been internet browsin for boots i need/want some!!
sorry to hear bout u being ill tho, take it easy x

No its a spirit pub and apart from salad and this curry the rest of it is high in pp. Im hoping my hubby dont decide for us to go to a indian restaurant on sat night im going to try and get him to go nando and than ive only got sunday night and Im hoping to be good as tgi fridays mon night and I know thats mega high in pp xx

Mmmmm Nandos! I can't wait to go on Wednesday! Do you have the EOG to look up TGIs? X Forgot to say, if its the Thai Chicken Curry, it's 16pp. X

subscribed :)
just caught up on ur diary n wowzer well done u!!!!! uv had some amazing losses :)
look fab in ur pics too hun
loving the boots ive been internet browsin for boots i need/want some!!
sorry to hear bout u being ill tho, take it easy x

Thanks hun really enjoying ww and dont feel that im on a so call diet.
Cant wait to get back into a size 8-10 I'll be so happy but still got long way to go.
Got my boots from new look saw them a few weeks ago but didnt have them in my size so when I saw them this time and in my size I was having them :)
Im getting better thanks hun just need to slow down but I like to be busy.
How are you hun and how are you getting on? Xx

Thanks hun really enjoying ww and dont feel that im on a so call diet.
Cant wait to get back into a size 8-10 I'll be so happy but still got long way to go.
Got my boots from new look saw them a few weeks ago but didnt have them in my size so when I saw them this time and in my size I was having them :)
Im getting better thanks hun just need to slow down but I like to be busy.
How are you hun and how are you getting on? Xx

yeah it does feel like that on ww! nothing is forbidden!!
just been lookin on new look site, so many nice pairs gonna have to go down there n try on n treat myself for my birthday me thinks ;)

im ok thanks ive been sufferin with a pain in right side for ages now had several tests n now ive been referred to a gynaecologist!! so i have been off it for a while! i was gettin bored too my head wasnt in it n i was just putin a lb on losin a lb sts etc!
i weigh somewhere just over 12 stone n aim to get down to 10 stone but not set myself a date yet!
im startin again tomoro tho back on it n gonna point everythin!! need to push myself to see big losses like urs!! x

Only getting caught up with everyone's diaries now! Your purchases are lovely! I always forget about posting pictures, I got a new coat today size 14! My sister kept looking at me lol says it transforms me lol!

I think we should all get more picture savvy, show off all the new trendy slim clothes! Lol cx

Only getting caught up with everyone's diaries now! Your purchases are lovely! I always forget about posting pictures, I got a new coat today size 14! My sister kept looking at me lol says it transforms me lol!

I think we should all get more picture savvy, show off all the new trendy slim clothes! Lol cx

i like the ideaaa :)
i had a coat a few weeks back from asda!
green parker like coat
i love it :) x

Oh lovely, there's a fab selection out now and now we can try them all on! Lol I got mine in tesco for £35! Bargain for a winter coat I thought lol cx

Oh lovely, there's a fab selection out now and now we can try them all on! Lol I got mine in tesco for £35! Bargain for a winter coat I thought lol cx

very good mine was £25 i thought that was fab! im in desperate need of boots now n jumpers/cardigans!
the town by me is absolutely dier! theres no point it being there, theres prob 2 decent clothing shops new look n outfit!

I got myself a Soulcal Coat from the Charity Shop for £3.99! Think they are about £50 new?!? X

Lol oh i was laughing thinking I bet Serena could get a better bargain! That's so cheap for both!! Cx

Back