hope to be slim for the last time!!

Your be fine hun you done absolutely fantastic with ww xx

Fingers Crossed! Got another Meal out tomorrow and then it's new Weeklies for the next lot of Partying! X

Your be fine hun, where you going out for a meal tomorrow hun any where nice? And than like you said a new set of weeklies whoo I do love ww xx

Yey for new New Weeklies! I'm going to a Monthly Community Lunch Fundraiser, I know the Pudding is Crumble, bit sure on the Mains! Lol! What are u up to today? X

Yey for new New Weeklies! I'm going to a Monthly Community Lunch Fundraiser, I know the Pudding is Crumble, bit sure on the Mains! Lol! What are u up to today? X

Aww crumble yummy :)
I got a boring day today doing housework but needs to be done, oh and the dredded ironing :-( but than I got 4 days of partying,shopping & getting spoilt so cant complain :) xx

Aww crumble yummy :)
I got a boring day today doing housework but needs to be done, oh and the dredded ironing :-( but than I got 4 days of partying,shopping & getting spoilt so cant complain :) xx

Ooooo the next 4 days definitely make up for today ;-) The crumble was AMAZING! Thoroughly enjoyed it! X

Hi girls
Well so far so good ive got 4 days of eating out as got 2 birthday meals and away with hubby from today till monday.
So started last night with going to the pub with family luckly it was a chef and brewers so I had fish pie 15pp do I havent used any of my weeklies yet, at the mo in pret a manager having a fruit pot as keeping all my points for tonight as I think its going out to Indian. Xx

Oh lovely! I love Indian, take that back I love eating out ANYWHERE! Hope you have a lovely night cx

Hi girls
Had a brilliant weekend didnt do to bad food wise I think, had a pub meal friday night fish pie 15pp saturday had 2 small costa lights 3pp and a around the world buffet but up to this point I had only used 3pp of my dailies and none of my weeklies and I kept to salads vegetables and Tandoori chicken and thai green curry and it was only a spoonful and than pudding but pudding was no more than 10pp.so proberly tapped into my weeklies but think it wouldn't be no more than 20 weeklies has I had 30 dailies to use
Sunday was 3 pancakes with maple syrup 10pp
Italian lasagne 22pp and a handful of pringles 4pp so 3 weeklies used there.
Monday fruit & yogurt 3pp
Burger king sweet chilli wrap 8pp
Fries 10pp
Tgi fridays jack daniels chicken 16pp
Mashed pototo 5pp so used 9 weeklies.
So used 31weeklies roughly I think and I kept away from the alcohol starters pudding apart from sat night whooo.
Not looking forwatd to wi tho as I feel so bloated so think Ive put on aslong as its not alot xx

congrats on your weight loss last week well done, Food sounds yummy over weekend lucky you.

Good luck today

Thanks hun
Yeah the food was yummy it was a very busy weekend,birthday meal friday night sat-mon away with the hubby so lots of yummy food and monday night another birthday meal so back on track today ;-) bought some new clothes at the weekend was well happy size 16 ;-) hows you hun xx

Yay for size 16 :) cant wait for me to fit into that size still too tight for me but size 18 is loose so kind of in between sizes at mo. Im doing good down 1lb this week so happy out, going to have a good week this week

Yay for size 16 :) cant wait for me to fit into that size still too tight for me but size 18 is loose so kind of in between sizes at mo. Im doing good down 1lb this week so happy out, going to have a good week this week

Well done hun thats brilliant :) we will get there.
I got to be good this week, got my husbands xmas work do in 2 weeks time so would like to lose a few more pounds by than but we will see xx

Aw what a fab weekend you had, you done so well with your food, lots of lovely things and in pp!!

Loving the size 16, good for you! Sometimes they way you feel etc will be surprising come wi! Cx

u have done ace!!! my first weigh in today...weighed in at 19 st 4....... hope i achieve like u...any tips? :)

Thanks hun and good luck with your weight loss your do brilliantly :) the only tip I say is track everything I find that when I track I loose more weight, I find you can eat what ever as long as its pointed and its in your daily allowance. So good luck hun xx

Back