hope to be slim for the last time!!

lol!! fingers crossed! mines tonight grrr lol every monday i swear i will do better the incoming week! i done brilliant till fri ... lol! at my sisters for the party i had homemade curry and rice which i pointed at 10pp, then a has lasange again homemade with everything very slimming friendly no idea how to point it but i ate it anyway and it was amazingly gorgeous! i had 18 and all my weeklies but think weeklies got lost in too much alcohol lol cx

lol!! fingers crossed! mines tonight grrr lol every monday i swear i will do better the incoming week! i done brilliant till fri ... lol! at my sisters for the party i had homemade curry and rice which i pointed at 10pp, then a has lasange again homemade with everything very slimming friendly no idea how to point it but i ate it anyway and it was amazingly gorgeous! i had 18 and all my weeklies but think weeklies got lost in too much alcohol lol cx

Thanks hun.
You properly done fine hun good luck for tonight :)
Weekends are the worse, through the week im fine but weekends I struggle im glad I have wi tuesday as I know I can't go and binge to much as I wont have time to get it off by wi xx

That is fab over 50lb loss in such a short time well done bet you never realised you would have lost this much a few week ago when you started

That is fab over 50lb loss in such a short time well done bet you never realised you would have lost this much a few week ago when you started

Thanks hun im over the moon my goal was to lose 3 stone by xmas but ive done that so I set it for 4 stone and im 1.5lb away from it so I should do it by xmas.
I still got along way to go to get to my over all goal another 5st but hopefully I can do it xx

You will def reach your 4 stone target next week. You are nearly half way there i know it feels like so far away i have over 5st to lose too but we will get there in the end

Back