hope to be slim for the last time!!

Your soon lose that 6lb hun and you seem really motivated so 2014 is going to be our year to get rid of the extra pounds once and for all :) xx

Hi I'm subscribing - I agree with slimmerme you really are an inspiration :) thats's amazing loss in such a short time, you must look and feel great x

Hi and thanks hun im well happy but still got a long way to go.
Good luck on your weight loss journey hun xx

Thanks hun ive lost 4st 10.5lbs since august well happy with that,
Yeah christmas is hard I tryed my hardest to keep on track but I know I put on weight xx
I think we all have, i put on 1kg since before Christmas (2,2lbs) and am surprised by it, I had expected it to be way more.
4st 10.5 lbs, let me just convert that to kg haha, ok hard to do but like 30kg by my bad math estimage. That is amazing. You are a real inspiration :)

Your soon lose that 6lb hun and you seem really motivated so 2014 is going to be our year to get rid of the extra pounds once and for all :) xx
Christmas lbs seem to come off fast, especially when fully back on track. :)

I think we all have, i put on 1kg since before Christmas (2,2lbs) and am surprised by it, I had expected it to be way more.
4st 10.5 lbs, let me just convert that to kg haha, ok hard to do but like 30kg by my bad math estimage. That is amazing. You are a real inspiration :)

Christmas lbs seem to come off fast, especially when fully back on track. :)

Thanks hun my god 30kg whoo,
Yeah the lbs will soon come off, ive started back on my water so hopefully the damage won't be too bad tomorrow xx

Thanks hun my god 30kg whoo,
Yeah the lbs will soon come off, ive started back on my water so hopefully the damage won't be too bad tomorrow xx
When is your WI day? Tomorrow? :) Tuesdays.

Yes give ort ake 30, I calculated it rougly as I could not find smth to do stone and lbs at the same time haha. Its a lot and its amazing, so proud!!

Aww thanks hun :)
Yeah my wi tuesday night xx
Excitimg! Do you visit a course lr weigh in at home?

I weigh in at home, most of the time on Saturday :)

Here to subscribe. Cant wait to read it all x

I go to a class hun, the leader really nice and I find it helps me stay on track :) xx
Aw thats nice. I always hear mixed reviews about the leaders. I follow the online programme, I cant really afford to go to classes every wk but I do plan to go 1x to see what the leader is like, there is one class near me so if the leader isnt inspirational that wont work. If she/he is i might just make sure I can afford to go.

Aw thats nice. I always hear mixed reviews about the leaders. I follow the online programme, I cant really afford to go to classes every wk but I do plan to go 1x to see what the leader is like, there is one class near me so if the leader isnt inspirational that wont work. If she/he is i might just make sure I can afford to go.

I think if you got a nice leader it makes all the difference mines lovely, I find going to the class helps plus my hubby goes with ne aswell but he inly wi and then sits in the car and waits for me as I stay for the meeting

Def a good leader helps, I make a point of going to the next town for mine, between minis and my class is def how I've managed to come soo far :) they do 6 weeks for around £29 which isn't too bad cx

Def a good leader helps, I make a point of going to the next town for mine, between minis and my class is def how I've managed to come soo far :) they do 6 weeks for around £29 which isn't too bad cx

Yeah defentiantly got to agree with you there I find that knowing im going to the group I feel I cant put on so it keeps me more motivated to lose weight :) we pay £45 a month for mine & my husbands (monthly pass) so its not to bad xx

I think if you got a nice leader it makes all the difference mines lovely, I find going to the class helps plus my hubby goes with ne aswell but he inly wi and then sits in the car and waits for me as I stay for the meeting
Makes sense, haha. Your hubby also follows the weight watchers plan?

Nice. Thats not so bad at all, seems like a good price.

Back