hope to be slim for the last time!!

Hi everyone/anyone,

good weekend? It seems to have gone a little quiet on here. Hope everyone's ok and still losing xx

Hi hun
Sorry haven't been on for the last week or so but been busy and not been very well too.hope your doing well hun. I lost 1.5lbs last week hoping for a better loss tomorrow xx

Hi hun. Hope you're feeling much better. Another loss is brill. I'm good thanks, thought I'd try simple start the other week and see how I got on. Lost 2.5lbs, but it was a struggle. If someone gives me the opportunity to eat as much as I want I will do. Definitely need to stick to pro-points so I know when they're gone that's it. Weigh in on Thurs so hopefully I'll have lost a few more pounds. Let us know how you get on. Good luck xx

Hi hun. Hope you're feeling much better. Another loss is brill. I'm good thanks, thought I'd try simple start the other week and see how I got on. Lost 2.5lbs, but it was a struggle. If someone gives me the opportunity to eat as much as I want I will do. Definitely need to stick to pro-points so I know when they're gone that's it. Weigh in on Thurs so hopefully I'll have lost a few more pounds. Let us know how you get on. Good luck xx

Hi hun yeah im alot better thanks hun.
Im the same as you if some one tells me I can eat all this food I will so thats why I need to stay on propoints I Need to point everything and do portion size.
Good luck for thursday hun you will of done good :) xx

Morning Wendy, I had a sts this week! Happy enough as I did drink way too much and tom! Here's to a couple this week fingers crossed! Cx

Back