hopefully my road to being a thin me :)

weemissnaughty

Silver Member
hiya i'm a newbie in this forum and as i'm not going to class i think that i need some structure or else i will just go off the rails (recently moved house and put on 4lbs in the process one take away led to "oh no one will know and i've already had one, why not two" and "hmm have to see which take aways in my new area are nice!) so i may ramble a bit but i'm going to write down what i'm eating to try to stay on track, if anyone reads this and if i'm doing anything really wrong could someone point it out to me please? in total i'm 10lbs down as i had lost a stone with sw before moving house (not that i can notice it :cry: )

anyway today i had feel like i've ate millions, just easing myself in is my excuse...

breakfast: a little tub of left over pasta (pasta, passata, stock cube, onions)

Lunch: toastie (hex a&b - bread and cheese) and some chicken/extra low fat mayo (1/2 syn for mayo, 2 syn for marg on bread?)

Snack: 2x merrange nest, strawberries, shape zero yoghurt (5syns)

Dinner: potatoes and onions saute'd in frylight with vegi chilli

Snacks: snack a jacks caramel (5syns) alpen light bar (3 syns)

for some reason when i ate them i thought the merranges were 1 syn each so i've went over

total syns - 15.5

Ok I forgot to post yesterday, got an iPad and got excited downloading books lol, yesterday I had:

Breakfast
Same pasta as yesterday

Lunch
A spicy chicken toast (3 sins)

Um and for dinner I only had a packet of snack a jacks (5 sins)

Today I had:
Breakfast
Scrambled eggs, beans, old style free quorn sausage and bacon with the fat off

Lunch
Active yoghurt with berries and a banana

Dinner
Mmm omg it was delicious, can't believe it was low syn!!!!!! I made a venison sausage casserole with bovril, chopped tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, onions, peppers, leeks and potatoes and my hex b as a wholemeal pitta (2 1/2 sins?? Sounds too good to be true lol

For a snack I have had a flump (1 1/2) and I'm going to have a curly wurly(6) and a free yoghurt

I feel like I'm eating loads, I have a nasty habit of eating cream when it falls off cakes at work, same with bits of cornflakes cake that fall off..... Maybe I should get up earlier and eat before work because I mainly pick first thing...... But I start at 6am and I'm not sure I could get up earlier than I already do???

Xxx

I joined SW in Aug to you seem to be doing really well keep it up and it will be the road to being a thinner you :)

hey! thank you, although since i last posted I have went totally off the rails :( mcdonalds for breakfast and the likes! grr
ah well here i go again - i figure even if i mess up as long as i come back evenutally its better than just keeping eating the rubbish?

anyways last night i went a bit crazy cooking syn free foods for the fridge - i made a huge pot of broccoli soup, tomato pasta with passata, peeled plum tomatoes, peppers through it, and homemade savoury rice - all syn free.... I dont like vegetables (but can eat them as soup for some reason!) so this is my attempt at getting my 1/3 superfree... i'm not sure if this is working out ok though.. as i say i NEVER eat veg - just dont like the taste of some veg and others its the texture (but i like them blended into soup)
anyways today so far i've had:

Bowl of broccoli soup (size of a tupperware tub like you get from take away) with a slice of wholemeal bread as half my hexb with marg on it (1 syn)

a flump (1.5 syns) and a clemintine

for lunch i had a big bowl of my tomato pasta then a mini twister ice lolly (2.5)

so i've had 5syns so far.... not sure what i'm making for dinner, i have some steamed chicken breast chunks so probably that done in a gravy or sauce of some sort... kinda pulling a blank on ideas though - but on the plus side i have either pasta or rice to go with whatever i make lmao (and i have weight watchers chips - 1.5 syns for 100g frozen? is this right??)

for my hexa i've had milk in coffee :) hopefully i manage to stick to it fro a bit longer this time... although i'm going out for dinner in a greek restuarant on friday (i've never been to one!) and taking my sister for cocktails for her birthday... just figure if i leave it to one night and try to get right back on it overall i should be fine :)
xxxx

Yesterday i had 15 syns and had a chicken strog type thing for dinner with tomatoes, peopers and broccoli through with ww chips

Today i am absolutely starving for some reason.... Ive had...

Some of my tomato pasta, a flump (1.5), alpin light bar ( half of hexb) and one slice of wee wholemeal bread with turkey, tomato and a tiny bit of marg (1/2) oh and a clemintine and broccoli soup... Hmm and its only two o clock!!!

I feel like ive ate loads but i dont think any of it has been TOO bad... Only had two syns so far... Although i have synned food shouting at me just now xxx

ok i've not been keeping a diary... have more or less stayed on plan - went out last weekend twice but other than that i've been sticking to plan and lost 4lbs :) although yesterday i didnt count my syns (usually on a sunday i would have a take away but i dont think i went over my syns although i ate what i liked - made home made pizza mmm but if i count my syns and realise ive been good.. i will want a blow out day so i'm just leaving it be!)

anyway today i've had:

breakfast: alpen light double chocolate bar (1/2 hex) (first time i've tried it, think i prefer the fudge one) and a clemintine and coffee (milk from hex) (0syns)

Lunch: grapes, melon, strawberries and a cherry activia yoghurt poured over :)

Snack: mini babybel (probably shouldnt buti'm halfing my hex lol between this and my two cups of tea/coffee i've had with skimmed milk)

Dinner: homemade burger with mild cheese and broccoli pasta n sauce with some relish (2syns worth)

gunna have my other alpen light bar with a cup of tea in a while and a packet of space raiders (3syns) later on which should take me to 5syns today (was planning on keeping syns low to make up for whatever i ate yesterday lol!)

hmm noticed something today, i'm actually starting to crave healthier food... last week it was rice (i hated rice up untill a few weeks ago) and its all i wanted to eat... today i cant stop thinking "oooh i have a tin of mushy peas in the cupboard i really want to eat them....."
xx

Back