Hopefully this time i can do it..

Hi guys.. Hope you are well..

This is my 100th time lol starting basically last year I lost 4 stones.. ? was reAlly happy however in the last year well since January I've put it back on.? i know weight 13 and a half stones and really want to get down to 10 by the end of September which can be done if I stick to it... But I need MOTIVATION... Please guys help me.. I started on Thursday then got kicked back of this weekend ? naughty me.. I'm looking to start monday and hopefully have a great weight loss by Friday.. My councillor is fab I luv her she's lovely.. But I need to hear success stories n need to get to me goal.. As I finish Uni by then and hopefully can bag a man lol .. Thanks guys Leena x

Hello

i know how you feel, this time last year, i was 9stone13, now im 11stone9, how could i have put some much on in a year? shocking

I'm currently on day 5 and feel fab

Now this diet does work, i lost over 4 stone a few years back, and maintained for 3 yrs, untill i got pregnant ( and used it as an excuse to eat for 2 )

Keep in mind how much slimmer you could be come september, i know its a extremely hard diet, but it gives such quick results, that should be enough to keep anyone going

Good Luck

Hi luv thats fab that you lost so much n done fab.. Well 11 is not bad you haven't got much to lose but just do it and get it out the way you've done it before and it's very inspiring.. It's my first day n I feel **** really feel like eating lol or even sleeping x

Back