Horray It's Friday**lets Do It Hour By Hour**

Hedgemag

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Morning guys..

Not doing so well at the moment, thats why I have been a bit quiet..

I found out last night that a friend of mine has died. She had a heart attack at the young age of 46...can't quite believe it..

Have a good day all you losers, I will be lurking but dont feel like posting much at the moment.

HM

sorry to hear about your friend...
I'm restarting today! after a week of "being naughty and eating everything in sight"
got my WI this morning, dreading to find out the damage!
oh well.................must try harder this week

Morning guys..

Not doing so well at the moment, thats why I have been a bit quiet..

I found out last night that a friend of mine has died. She had a heart attack at the young age of 46...can't quite believe it..

Have a good day all you losers, I will be lurking but dont feel like posting much at the moment.

HM

Aww sorry to hear your news, hope you are ok. Thinking of you. :hug99:
I put on a pound this week but in light of your news it is hardly worth worrying about.

Morning all

So sorry to hear about your friend Maggie. xx

Well I'm pretty much the same as FYP. I've had a rubbish week too. Don't know what is wrong with me, am feeling so crap today. I think I only had 1 good SSing day out of the whole week. Off to see my CDC in 40 mins to collect my packs. Am going to refuse to get on the scales!

*sigh*

Anyway, have a good day all xxx

Sorry to hear about your friend, that is such a shock, thinking of you.....

I'm not feeling great, back to having some toilet issues which I really thought I have overcome with the fibersure and which I am taking regularly still but I am hoping its just a blip and that things will get back to soft ugh...

Looking forward to tomorrow and a lie in :)

Morning Ladies...

Maggie, - sorry to hear about your news keep your chin up babe xxx

FYP - Good to hear your back in postive mood you go girl...That what I like to see PMA xx

Sarett - Stay stong and stay on track...we all have weeks like those but its not the days that count in the large scale of things its the whole picture couple more weeks and your blip will be a dot in the distance!

Hedgehog - Will be joining you for that lie in tomorrow...well till at least 9am as loads of housework to do!

Me - I'm 1 pack down 1litre down 1 black coffee down and feeling army strong to stick over the weekend!

Have a lovely day ladies xx

Thanx Guys..I'm still a bit numb..

Keep glugging and good luck with any weigh ins today xx

Maggie-what awful news!
Sarah-Whats going on girl,didn't realise you were having a bad week,I'm always about if you need a chat(whether its a kick back on trackor a move away from the cupboard!)

I lost 3 lb this week...my scales had stuck but thankfully she had brought the magic ones with her!
Hope everyone has a good day

Hello all
Awww Hedgemag I am sorry about your loss...46 is just not an age. X x

On a lighter note...or not so lighter note (please avert eyes if you don't like graphic poo talk) I too am full of bum troubles. Permanently constipated for 3 weeks...I go every day but in very small amounts and it's like passing copper bullets. The moment I started taking fibresure my weightloss seemed to stop and my poos didn't improve at all.
So I think I may go for a stronger laxative...and up my consumption of green leaves :D.

So Friday here is dull, overcast and dreary...and I am drinking water like nobodies bizz.

Good luck with your weigh in ladies and remember every day is a new fresh start so put and bad days behind you and get backing to kicking ass.

Love Gaynor x

I too am full of bum troubles. Permanently constipated for 3 weeks...I go every day but in very small amounts and it's like passing copper bullets. The moment I started taking fibresure my weightloss seemed to stop and my poos didn't improve at all.
So I think I may go for a stronger laxative...and up my consumption of green leaves :D.

Hi Gaynor

I couldve written that myself a couple of weeks ago, esp the copper bullets part :( I think the trick with the fibersure is to start first by taking something like ducolax, to have a bit of a clear out and then go with the fibersure.

Today was a bit the same bullet wise, didnt go yesterday for the first time in 3 weeks then this morning it was just very difficult, but I am only a few days over TOTM so I am hoping that its just a blip from that

Hx

Back