Horrendous Day :(

princess-of-power

VLCDing...again!
Ive had a really really awful day on Day 6. Ive not given in, no WAY will I do that. But mentally Ive been really low.

Im kicking myself because this is my third time and Im having to do a VLCD again to lose weight. Im sick of my life being about dieting and aching to be like the gorgeous girls Ive seen today in the shops (my mum dragged me) buying gorgeous clothes I feel too big to wear.

Oh I should just shut up. Im still going to go for it, I know this will work for me. I just am so annoyed Im having to do it again.

It is so tough!! I'm not even on day six & I'm struggling - it's horrible knowing that if you'd just maintaned you wouldn't have to do this again, I know!

But, ultimately, look at the goals you have! & you know how quickly a VLCD will get you there, as you've experienced it before. You'll soon be in the clothes you were lusting after today!! :)

Good luck! & well done for sticking with it!

Hannah

Thankyou thankyou thankyou ladies for this thread this is just what I have needed today. I'm on my 2nd time round on LT due to not maintiaining and eating crap til I went from 11st 10lb to 16st 8lb! I feel like such a failure and LT is the only way I can lose weight so it feels like a punishment for putting the weight back on.

I've been doing really well with my attitude towards it but this week has just been really hard. The scales are hardly moving (I've not cheated I'm 100%) and I'm feeling really jealous of everyone enjoying the sunny weather and having social lives.

Sorry for rant just had really rubbish day but I don't feel so alone with it now.

There's not a lot anyone can say really but at least you are doing something about it and will soon be back where you want to be if you stick at it.
Perhaps remembering how you feel now will be a good deterant (sp?) when you get there this time.
There's no way forward into the past - ie. if you're always looking over your shoulder at what went before you can't forge ahead to better things. Just take it as a lesson learned and be happy you know how to sort it out!

Sorry you've had a bad day/time but it's only temporary - promise!!! :) xx

I'm similar in that this is my second time on lipotrim and i'm back to my heaviest weight ever. 14st 4 for 5ft 5 so I have a big gut! I am trying to keep motivated but it is hard. I have been going to bed at 8pm! Hopefully this time I will have learn't my lesson and will keep it of.......

Yeah I feel like that, that this time I'm having to 'learn my lesson'. But I'm trying not to beat myself up too much because I'm such an emotional eater I know if I come down really hard on myself I will snap and eat. And THAT is just not an option, lol!!!!

I'm feeling much better on Day 7, I think allowing myself to get so low and have a little cry was good. I'm now feeling more positive about the journey ahead. Thanks for all the kind words, I know we can do it!!!!!!!

I know exactly what you mean and glad to have read these posts from you all. I came off Lipo last year a few weeks before I was (assumed) due to hit my goal. I just got 'fed up' and I'm raging now that I quit as I'd be long past goal if I had.

My only vice is finding this site and hopefully through all the positvive messages - I'll be able to stick out the TFR to goal this time.

Back