Horror Films

Discussion in 'Movies, Music and TV' started by Nick, 24 March 2007 Social URL.

1. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    I love horror films, but can't seem to find any good realises lately. I like blood, violence, demons, aliens, Vampires, and and all that.:eek:
    Anyone seen any of these recently and would recommend them to the ultimate horror fan.

Nick :D :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hippoellie

hippoellie CDC

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hi Nick- all the good horror films these days seem to be japanese- Audition is my favourite- totally stomach-churning, but you have to get through the very slow build up. As for new releases, nothing on that front Im afraid- all boring teen grindhouse. Wolf creek was the last decent horror film I saw. Dog solidiers was good but that is about 4 years old.
    Kx

4. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st7lb(8.33%)
    The Scariest Movies Ever!:hide:

Here is a link to the top 12:)

The Scariest Movies Ever!

There is a couple on this list I have not seen.:(

I loved the ending in Carrie, I remember we nearly jumped out of our skin:eek: the first time we seen it...:D

5. CW Consultant

CW Consultant Gold Member

Love scary movies:eek:

Next time you come over Nick you can have a look through the DVD cupboard and borrow some if you havent seen them. Soon as a scary movie comes out I buy it.

Went on Ebay a few months ago and bought loads of scary ones I'd never seen before.

Linda

Mini likes this.
  6. Angel

Angel Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    oooooh now here's a subject I LOVE! I'm an absolute die hard fan of horror movies, and in particular love vamps - it's not horror but I'm just making my way thru by box set of 'Angel' dvd's lol

Have you seen the Saw movies? The first one is excellent, but they are all gud, also Hostel? That's been deamed gruesome, I must admit tho, I haven't watched a horror film yet that has either scared me or turned my stomach, I guess I'm just too bloodythirsty - as for vamp films, I love the Blade trilogy and also Tarantino's Dusk Till Dawn :cool:

7. Wiccan Witch

Wiccan Witch Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I've got Hostel, but admit I haven't been brave enough to watch it yet thanks to you, Angel and J after telling me how gruesome it is! :D

Nick, I sent you a list of my DVD's, but there was a few missing, there's also a few new one's I've got now which look quite good.
    Happy hunting, and if you see any decent one's can you let me know please? :)

8. punkass

punkass Silver Member

I'm a bit of a horror addict, I watch quite a lot of world cinema horror movies too :

Check out Switchblade Romance if you haven't already seen it, very good french horror.

What else, erm Wilderness, Severance, The Grudge (the Japanese version), The Skeleton Key, House of Wax, Hills have Eyes remake, Boo, Stay Alive.....

9. Angel

Angel Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    sissy!! :p just watch it lol xx

10. punkass

punkass Silver Member

lol Hostel isn't scary its just sick anyway... most excellent film, once u get past the first boring 30 mins

11. CW Consultant

Yep I found this more sick than scary:jelous:

12. Wiccan Witch

Wiccan Witch Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    OK, OK .. I think I might have a date tonight with some sick people in a DVD! :D

13. CW Consultant

14. Angel

Angel Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    She'll love the bit with the eyeball :eek: lol

15. CW Consultant

Now thats just plain mean:D

16. punkass

punkass Silver Member

yep the eyeball bit was lovely

17. Wiccan Witch

Wiccan Witch Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Eyeballs are OK, as is gore, strangely enough I can stomach all that but can't stomach watching someone being sick, weird or what? But then, I never claimed to be normal! :D

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. Nick

Nick Need help

Diet:
    Cambridge Diet/ Slimming World
    Hi guy's,

Thanks guy's for the recommendations. Yes Wiccan Witch, watch it you sissy, are you a horror fan or what ?:D :D only joshing.

My favourite films are the Evil Dead trilogy and the Demons 1 and 2. They are just so mad abit like me, thats why I like them.

They are worth a watch

Nick

20. wannabeminime

wannabeminime Gold Member

:hide: I too love horror, recently watched scary ones include THE DESCENT and WOLF CREEK! Great!

21. CW Consultant

LOL lets wait for feedback later:eek: :D

Nick started this now he's bogged off LOL

22. CW Consultant

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.