Horses

equi

Anyone have a horse? I am working on my own website with a forum, so if you do please have a look and tell me what you think :)

Home

equi said:
Anyone have a horse? I am working on my own website with a forum, so if you do please have a look and tell me what you think :)

Home

Looks good. There are loads of horse forums out there tho, so you may struggle from that angle, but otherwise I'm loving the idea :)

Thanks. I know there is a lot of them, but there are few really good forums. horse and hound is full of snobs, your horse is full of children and the rest...noone knows about them hhaa

equi said:
Thanks. I know there is a lot of them, but there are few really good forums. horse and hound is full of snobs, your horse is full of children and the rest...noone knows about them hhaa

I used to use OnTheMuckheap alot! That used to be good fun :)

I think it is really good. I did not register though I think I will but just looking at your home page it looks very well put together and professional.
Good luck with it . You deserve to succeed with it.
You can use any photos you want from my minis album and I would also be willing to mail you more if you want them.

Hi. I just took a quick look at your forum and in my opinion it looks great - really professional! I hope it really takes off for you :)

Just to add, following fillymums comment, if you want any pics, we had a hw Irish show cob, a Clydesdale cross brood mate, and currently got a mw show hunter so if u want any pics x

Back