Hot cappucino shake ...

Dobbie

I will get to goal .....
..... OMG I'm in heaven!!!

How yummy is this?? Just like a starbucks cappucino minus the foam and minus the choc sprinkles. It's like a slightly sweet milky coffee .... maybe I can make it another week on SS before starting 790 afterall!!!

Did you have to mix it well? My experience with hot shakes is a lumpy foul tasting mess!!!
I have the cappuchino one in my bag for later and if you can definitely recommend it, then I will give it a try.

Hey Mrs V,

I did 1/2 a pack of shake in hot (but not boiling water) approx 300 mls and used by stick electric blender thingy for a few secs to mix it all up until really smooth and creamy looking. Then stirred in another teaspoon of coffe. Gonna have the other 1/2 around 11.

Good luck - hope you like it!!

^ I make it the same way and then use my aerolatte to give it the froth :)

I usually add a little more coffee when I have the cappuccino hot.

I mix mine to a paste with cold water and really mix it well, then add hot water a little at a time mixing in between and it is usually not at all lumpy!

I do this with the chocolate shake when I make it hot too!

I've been really cold on CD so I have all my shakes hot - the Vanilla is like having wonderful hot custard (I'm not keen on the FOTF or strawberry hot but they are okay ....but the others are really good).

Thanks for the tip about the Cappuccino and especially about splitting it in half and adding a little coffee. :) This is my second week on CD and I'm finding it a bit monotonous. I will definately be more adventurous with the flavours next week. Any other favourites?

Oooo, I love the chocolate and orange shake...yummy!

pmsl ... I have my vanilla and choc shakes hot too! Always so cold my BF has nicknamed me frostie - says it like snuggling up to a snowman. Hot shakes are yummy and really warming!!!

i use half a packet of vanilla, spoon of coffee and hot not boiling water, whizz it up on the magic bullet and its a creamy sweet coffee,

Ooooo, that sounds really nice!

Couldn`t have got through this without my magic bullet mixer..

Have you tried the kenwood frothie maker, that heats and mixes at the same time, makes the soups or shakes up in no time , lump free.. and does them cold aswell. mine was £20 in half price sale. argos.

heats as well ?? brilliant, i love my magic bullet, although technically it isnt a magic bullet its the TJ`s version as the magic bullet i had the thingy in the middle broke, so i cant use it, and all the cups etc dont fit the new brand, so if anyone wants to buy a while load of stuff for the genuine magic bullet let me know lol, i really thought that they would interact with each other ,

Couldn`t have got through this without my magic bullet mixer..

Have you tried the kenwood frothie maker, that heats and mixes at the same time, makes the soups or shakes up in no time , lump free.. and does them cold aswell. mine was £20 in half price sale. argos.

Mines a cheats magic bullet tooo lol

Its Hinari `s cheaper version but works fab :D:D

Back