Hot choc tetra - yummmmm!

minxie

One day at a time!
Have just tried a hot chocolate tetra (with a bit of added water) - my goodness how did I not realise how delicious this was?!:D It's so creamy and tasty.......sorry if I'm a bit slow and everyone else has been drinking it for years:rolleyes:

did u just cut it open and warm it up in the microwave?x

hi all, i only have my hot as dont like milkshake, but as its quite concentrated i add some water, try it its lovely!

Ooh sounds lush,, defo going to give that a go :)

I love this 2 - I poor half a tetra (100ml) in a cup and fill the rest with hot water - this way I got 2 hot chocs out of 1 tetra :)

Oooo - 2 drinks out of 1 Tetra!!! I love that idea - I'm going to try that in the morning cos I'm really, really starving when I wake up!! Thanks Foo Fan!! xxx

Yum - tried the hot choc tetra this am and it was lovvvvvley!!! I made a great big one and just sat sipping it - it lasted ages!!!!!!

I made two hot chocs out a tetra this morning and it was divine!!!!

Froze a strawberry too and that was grim :D

Oh how I wish I could stomach the tetras.... there is no way I have tried them hot, cold, frozen I just can't do it :0( I feel I am missing out hehe

Oh how I wish I could stomach the tetras.... there is no way I have tried them hot, cold, frozen I just can't do it :0( I feel I am missing out hehe

funny cos it's the tetras and bars the only things i can stand!!

I love this 2 - I poor half a tetra (100ml) in a cup and fill the rest with hot water - this way I got 2 hot chocs out of 1 tetra :)

I do this too, they're lovely hot!! If Im having a day when Im struggling I'll use a smaller cup and have 3 or 4 out of one tetra- means more daily water intake too!!

Back