hot choc

parkerela

Hi all,can anyone tell me the best way to make the choc shake hot,i did it with boiling water and the hand blender and by the time it was cool enough to drink it had a thick disgusting skin,it made me heave and i had to chuck it away.

this is how i do mine if you have a mug that a your hand blender will fit in i splitt it in 2 add have the mix in the cup at cold water about the same amount as you would milk for a brew then blend it then add your hot water

it was meant to say half the mix hope this helps you can add a spoon full of coffee before your hot water and if you like a sweetner tablet for a mocha mmmmmmm

enjoy

your welcome i did it with the vanilla and had horrible floaty bits first time i made it

ughh its yuck when that happens,i have trouble drinking the shakes as it is although im slowly getting used to them but if they are lumpy ive no chance. im such a wimp lol x

lol i know nearly gaged on it .you can also try this hot or cold make a cup of pepper mint tea if you want it cold leave if hot give it a few mins to brew and squeeze the bag as much as you can then use the water to make a mint choc drink mmm

Back