Hot chocolate ideas...??

Celerystalks

Anyone?! Wouldn't mind spending a few syns on it.

Really not that keen on the sachets made with water. I'm a Cadburys and milk kinda gal. But any suggestions for lower syn equivalents?

Do you mean real hot chocolate made with real Cadbury chocolate or Cadbury powder?

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Celerystalks said:
The powder!

My favourite is Skinny Cow hot chocolate - mmmmm nicer than options IMO

Kx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I like the flavoured options and highlights, but the plain just tastes like sweetener :( but I have just galaxy made with milk but use my hex A for milk, and then 4 syns for the powder (my consultant said this is fine) then I have some aerosol cream on top (0.5 syns for 2 lvl tbsp) so for 4.5 you get awesome hot choc (all though you have to use your hex A too)

Leighthesim said:
I like the flavoured options and highlights, but the plain just tastes like sweetener :( but I have just galaxy made with milk but use my hex A for milk, and then 4 syns for the powder (my consultant said this is fine) then I have some aerosol cream on top (0.5 syns for 2 lvl tbsp) so for 4.5 you get awesome hot choc (all though you have to use your hex A too)

Mmmmmm! Double chocolate highlights is lovely, really chocolately and extra special with a bit of light whipped cream and some hexa milk! All for 2.5 syns :D xx

the dark chocolate highlights is fab - i just a a dash of milk from my hexa to make it slightly creamy!

Back