Hot chocolate made with milk?

Billie1987

Hello all, I struggle to use my hex a for dairy and thought I could use my milk on a hot chocolate made with milk in the evening but font know how to work out the syns? I've got some galaxy hit chocolate powder at home and use use 3 spoonfuls of powder to hot milk? Any idea of syns please?? X

Hi Billie, I do this every night. The galaxy chocolate powder is 4 cals for every gram so you'll have to weigh your 3 tsp of powder to find out your syns. If they come up to between 10-12g it'd be 2 syns (1 syn for every 20 cal rule). The generic sachets usually have 11g of powder & they are quite nice.
As the milk will come from your HEa allowance you won't need to syn any of it. Enjoy.

Hi Billie, I do this every night. The galaxy chocolate powder is 4 cals for every gram so you'll have to weigh your 3 tsp of powder to find out your syns. If they come up to between 10-12g it'd be 2 syns (1 syn for every 20 cal rule). The generic sachets usually have 11g of powder & they are quite nice.
As the milk will come from your HEa allowance you won't need to syn any of it. Enjoy.

Ahhh brilliant! This will be a real treat! Not been having it because I thought it would be major syn value. Thank you muchly x

Options highlights hot choc is 2 syns for all flavours, the cadburys fudge one is amazing!

Back