hot drinks? x

missmf

getting slimmer
i dont tea orcoffee, but sometimes need a hot drink.
is a oxo cube in hot water allowed on ss or anything like that?
thanks, maria x

i dont tea orcoffee, but sometimes need a hot drink.
is a oxo cube in hot water allowed on ss or anything like that?
thanks, maria x
No oxo I'm afraid it has to much salt in it and will make you retain water. You can have bullion (sp?) though although I think it's restricted to 2 teaspoons a day. You can buy it in any good supermarket and it's just the same as the CD savoury drink.

thanks hun. didn't know they did a savoury drink? have to ask my cdc about it next week. are they nice?
x

I'm not really a savoury drink person and I've never had it (had bullion once though). There is quite a few people on here that have the bullion and seem to love it and from what I understand it's the same as the CD drink but cheaper.

i have the savoury drink every day and i love it it does feel like an extra meal to me. i also add pepper to it and it's great

fantastic! thanks guys! x a stone in two weeks nata! thants amazing, well done! x

thanks! i have to update that i have been doing it for 6 weeks now and have lost 2 st 1lb :)
try the savoury one it is good i don't drink tea of coffe either and it is nice to have this drink not only for water intake but when i'm a bit hungry or anxious and i'm not due a meal i have it too

wow! your doing so well. are you sticking to it 100%?
i'm finding it hard not to snack, so hopefully the hot drinks in the cold will do me well and the tetra ices will do me well in the nice weather (if we ever get any - this summers driving me mad!)
any tips you find usefull? x

Yes i am sticking to it 100% there is no other choice in my head because if i were to stray even to have 1 lettuce that would be the end for me i need the stucture and that food barrier that i don't cross! thats why i think this has worked for me more than any other diet ever has. Now for tips i think it is harder when i am at home on the weekends because if i'm not doing anything then i get bored and that in the past meant eating! so now i drink water and have the hot drink and that helps. sometimes i divide my bar in 2 and have some now and some later that helps too.
A question for you now... what are tetra ices? that sounds great! do i just put them in the freezer? or is there something else to be done?
today here it was raining so badly and now there is sun ... it's crazy weather here in england :)

just pop them in the freezer, in lolly trays.
i bought some the other day and get get 4 lollys out of one carton! just about to have one now to watch a film, as here in devon the weathers still shocking! so windy!
i do the same with my bars - the can be quite filling!
have you made the crisps out of soups yet? i might give that a try later.
i'm off to have a lolly and half a bar while the oh tucks into chinese ribs!
xxx

oh wow that sounds good! i will buy some trays on monday i have a feeling i will love this new find! thanks :)
please tell me all about the soup crisps! i feel i have been missing out on a lot of variations!

not quite sure, as not made them yet. something about greaseproof paper and the mircowave?
you can get the recipies on here. theres quite a few, somewhere!
good luck with them and tell me what you think. x

thanks! make sure i look properly before i do it!
what flavours do you like the best? maria x

oh please where do i look this up? on how to make the crisps i am dying to try it!

its on a sticky at the top i believe

at the top of the forum page, where the stickys are theres a recipie for a lot of things. xx

Thank you so much! i will have a look at it now. i am so impatient to try these things i couldn't wait to buy the lolly trays and just took the top off a tetra and stuck a fork in it and put it in the freezer! it is ready now so will have that for dinner :)

lol the things you do to get by on cambridge!

for an occasional drink i like luke warm green tea, very nice

Back