Hot flushes

elle82

I Know we can get really cold on this diet but does anyone get any hot flushes during the day or get really hot after doing something?

After light exercise definitely and in the morning I've often woke up sweating like a mad woman. My water intake has been low I'm terrible for it and I believe that's the cause for me anyways

Ohh thanks 4 that cuz I didn't even think of that my water intake is crap so maybe that's why 4 me 2...I'm really hot at the mo my cheeks r burning :)

I used to get really hot cheeks all the time and get really red with it lol even when the rest of me was freezing, so I used to make the best of it and cool my cheeks down and warm my hands up at the same time =P I told my chemist about it and she took my blood pressure but it was all fine so I think its just another side effect, its gone now that i'm eating again though =] xxx

glad its not just me, thought there was something wrong with me lol. im boiling alllllllllllll the time, sweating like mad.... then instantly my hands are freezing! (i chase other half round to put my freezing hands on him) hehehehehe (evil laugh) xx

Thats why I posted lol I thought wots wrong with me and now I feel better knowing its normal :) my hands and feet are freezing all the time lol when I Hoover I sweat so much and my face goes so red yuck I know but I'm hoping it's Burning sum fat :)

Back