Hot hot hot

xsararose

ok so daft question but how does everyone make the shakes when they have them hot?

xx

I use a wee coffee frother its brilliant :)

I haven't had any hot yet this time round, but before I made one up cold and zapped it in the microwave, it got really thick lol :)

I mix boiling and cold water so that it's warm (as hot water affects the vitamins and minerals) dump the shake powder in and then blend with my smoothie maker.

Had a "hot" chocolate twice last week, as I was feeling a bit chilly. Might have one tonight as well, as the temperature seems to have dropped today.

A hand whisk and a pyrex jug........ on no account should you use the shakey beakers..... learnt that the hard way :)

:tshirt:

well had a nice hot chocolate 'twas lovely and very much needed when feelin a little chilly

I've just had a banana shake made up with half water warmed through in the microwave!!! Wowzer that hit the spot!! Like custard!! Yummy :)

How have I not had this before!!!???

I'm defo gonna have to try some hot. Feel like I've been missing out now! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

When I did LL we were advised not to zap more than one a day in the microwave, as it can deteriorate some of the vitamins etc, so best not to do it to all of them.

For the vanilla shake I jsut make it up with some hot water from the kettle, the same way I'd make a soup up.

I've just had a banana shake made up with half water warmed through in the microwave!!! Wowzer that hit the spot!! Like custard!! Yummy :)

How have I not had this before!!!???

I keep hearing this tip so I'm definitely going to give it a go tomorrow!

Back