Total Solution Hot Shakes

upsy-daisy

Hi all
I was wondering which of the shakes you can have hot? I suppose you could make them all hot but I really only want to make the nice ones! It's a bit chilly to be having the shakes how I like them(blended with ice!). I've ordered some of those flavoured coffee which someone kindly let us all in on! So hopefully they will help to warm me up too!! Xxx

You can have them all hot but I think most people just have the choc and vanilla ones hot.
I dont like them hot, makes them taste salty and weird.

I sometimes have the chocolate hot, but my favourite hot one is Vanilla

When I was doing the Cambridge diet the choc one had a weird taste when it was hot, the flavour was altered. I know everyone has there own taste but I think I will give them all a go hot! Thanks x

Think you can have them all hot, just depends on personally taste.

I never thought about it until I read Starlight saying she put hot water and coffee in her vanilla shake - I tried this and it's really delish. I split the pack when I do this so can have the taste sensation twice!

Also read that some people microwave the chocolate one and it comes out like a flat muffin?!! Not been brave enough to try that yet! :)

I have half a choc and half a vanilla blended together hot! Its lovely!

excuse me for sounding daft... but how do you make up the hot chocolate? do you just boil the kettle then add it to the powder?? feel right silly asking this ..... :-/

Think so as that is how I make the vanilla one! X

Let me know what the chocolate one is like. I find it the worst out of the shakes so might be better hot?! X

I must admit I haven't tried my shakes hot as I like them all cold. BUT I think for a change I'm going to give the vanilla one a whirl :)

Starlight said:
I love the vanilla hot. It's gorgeous with a spoonful of coffee added

I haven't touched coffee since I've been on Exante, 2 1/2 weeks now. So I'm just wondering if it will give me a headache. I suppose I could try the decaf!
Does anyone know if this would help?

Starlight said:
Oh it's one thing to live without food but without coffee???? :eek:

All I've had to drink other than my packets is. Water!
Think I'll get some decaf :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I drink decaf as can't have caffeine, can't tell difference taste wise.

Back