• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Hot sweats

S: 16st7lb C: 16st7lb G: 8st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Ohh lol...im not hahaxx

Ill pass them on to you raeb;)

I'm the same as RB really feeling the cold:gen125:, having to have a hot water bottle every night. Funny enough before LL I was getting hot sweats all the time expecially when I did housework and they have gone thank goodness. Everyone seems to suffer differently.

Oh great! Think ill keep the hot sweats, i hate being cold, i was cold the first few days had blanket round me most of the night.

Actually LS my me and my oh was saying we should of done this beginning of summer..oh well at least we have started;)
I was walking round my town today and was looking how many big ppl are around there is alot.
Shame LL dont give discounts on recommend anyone!

bekimo

Fighting Demons....
I am currently wrapped in a sleeping bag and a blanket on the sofa. I am fricking freezing. I do not love this side effect at all!

I am paying for all the times I made fun of the skinny cows in my office when they told me off for having the air con on in summer. Because they was cold!

B x

bekimo

Fighting Demons....
Oh what a great image that is! I have been burrowing under the cushions on the sofa. I am expecting one of my housemates to walk in any minutes and think I have become the sofa!

B x