Hotel Chocolat?

emmadarby

Hi there

Wonder if someone can help. I am trying to find out the syn values for the rocky road chocolate bar from Hotel Chocolat. Searched on Lifeline online and they don't even list Hotel Chocolat!!!

No calorie info on the Hotel Chocolat website so I can't work it out online. Do I just class it a a chocolate bar with biscuit/wafer and work it out from the book or do you think it'll be miles out.

Anyone know why Slimming World doesn't have Hotel Chocolat listed?

Cheers

Emma

I must admit that I've never heard of them but then they don't have any shops up here. I don't think you're going to know for sure so you'll just have to guesstimate it I'm afraid. Or you could try phoning syns online to see what they say.

Hotel Chocolat! Ohhh I love their stuff, I bet its really high in Syns :(

Oooh Hotel Chocolat is too nice for words!! Just thinking about it is putting pounds on me!!!X

Just found this link for you! I couldn't find specific nutritional info for the rocky road bars, but perhaps they use the same quantities of everything universally- you could at least calculate your bar/portion of it by using the link! XNutritional Information

Thanks for the link. That is the US site and they don't seem to have many products :-( When I worked it out the whole bar (100g) was working out at something like 22 syns for the whole thing. The little batons (10g, dark choc) work out at 2.5syns if I go by the book values.

How do I go about ringing syns online then?

Oh yeh, I didn't think about using the nutritional info on the actual bar that you bought!! Silly sausage that I am!!LOL!XXX

Back